Relationship issue during pregnancy

It seems like since ive been pregnant my boyfriend and I argue alot more now. Sometimes its over the pettiest things and it seems like he provokes me on purpose. I dont what to. I need advice.

Comments

• I feel that way with my husband. Our hormones are high and they just keep pushing. Is this the first one? Its my first his second but he wasny around for her pregnancy or anything else. How far along are you?
  • Yea I had to stop and realize I was bullying my bd nd my hormones was not helping. Just stop nd think about the arguments there probably sooo silly..lol
  • This is my 3rd and his second but I lost the first 2. Im 12 weeks 3 days.
  • They r silly. We argued over some noodles once! LoL.
  • i feel the EXACT same way! this is my 1st...im 14wks1day...we just fought earlier 2day...so i took my babygirl (dog) and went walking with her...i came back home, got my computer and am currently sitting in the living room while he plays with his STUPiD ASS xbox!!! we also fight over the pettiest thing & just 2day i told him uve never been so mean 2 me b4 like ur being now...i have my mood swings, but i kno how 2 catch myself...i swear its him! he just doesnt realize it...or doesnt care...
  • Right! Yeah im starting to catch myself to cause its like dude its not even worth me stressin about! Then he wants to be super clingy when im not payin attention to him anymore.