Teenage Pregnancy

Comments

• O my bad. I think I got my comment messed up. @mommytobe1 the comments offended me to cuz when I first gt pr eg o I pisted on a site and everyone started to scrutinize me dunno if I spelt it right but you get what I meant? And they started on that they were gonna pay from taxes for my child, when I had a full time job paying my own taxes and it reminded me of that when I read this. But for @lovemybelly111908 dont let the things some ppl say get to u eithe, but if u do get prego be ready its a blessing and one heck of a job, I love it lol. My first bd tho he left me so make sure hes gonna be around, its hard being alone sometimes but congrats on everything
  • @hope you ever think were just trying to give advice not trying to put her down and when u post on here your ganna get everyones opion just how the world works so if you can't take the positive with the negative. Just sayen
  • @hope I'm not putting her down. Hope is my unborns name btw its awesome
  • Completely agree with @1stTimePreggo All I can say is wow! I'm twenty one and got pregnant on accident there are so many things like finished college, bought a house..ect...that I wish I would have done before getting pregnant although I wouldn't give up my baby girl for anything in the world I still wish I would have been more careful I don't really think that ttc at your age is a mature decision, I mean why now your not even an adult and your parents know this and support it? My mother was a young mother at sixteen and even though she would never give us up she still wishes she would have waited because raising a child is serious and hard & she is still with our father, the chances that you and your boyfriend will stay together forever is less then a 10% chance ...life is going to be very hard for you but I wish your CHILD the best of luck and I hope they don't suffer for your choices! Bash me all you want for stating my opinion but you shouldn't have posted this discussion if you didn't want peoples opinions!
  • Omg wtf I was a young mom I'm 26yrs old now I was 18 when I had my son. Alot of ppl talk shit on here excuse my language but fuk her! There was women I knew older then me & a dog was a better mother so age don't count! & who the hell she think she is to belittle a person on what they want in life... Smh talking about 17yrs old when she started talking crap in the beginning ugh ppl these days! Girls hold ur heads up & be proud @mommytobe1 @lovemybelly111908
  • Well I'm sure she doesn't want your negative rude comments. So if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything. :) and she's s big girl she can do whatever she wants. Yes its hard sometimes but if you have the money and think your ready then go for it. Not everything in life is perfect at all or even close.
  • @mami_Ika3 I agree all shr did was post about what's going on then they started talking crap.
  • @lovemybelly111908 wait til after you have been married for a lil while.. enjoy eachother first, because after a baby it makes it a lil hard for just you time. Thast what me and my husband did, best dicision we could have made. :)
  • @hope wait wait I didnt think I was being rude or are you talking to someone else? Cause I thought I was being positive and saying she should do as she pleases just to be ready thats all. Its what id tell ne one planning on a baby is just b ready cause thats all u really can do
  • @Mami_Ika3 nobodys saying she'll be a bad mother.. its the fact that at 17, still very young, ttc is not a wise choice. Live a little, settle more. They're all giving completely reasonable advice. Again, plenty of great young mothers. But giving up the prime of your young life on purpose? -.-
  • @ crazyhmommy I think that was uppose to be dricked at me from hope
  • Well if she is mature enough to be a mother and make decisions that she is making then I'm sure she is mature enough to handle negative comments
  • @crazyhmommy like forreal ppl these days got huge balls to belittle a person. I feel bad if they have daugthers wat if they daugther end up prego or wnt wat she does?

Ppl you aint jesus to judge no one! [-X
  • @jade_may9th The bd is 18 and I am 17
    Thanks everyone for your opions/help
  • Also, like I said earlier, to each there own. I've made plenty of life-changing decisions as well. My baby not being one of them, but I couldn't be more excited now that he or she is coming. It's your life to do with what you feel right. Any decision should be supported. But advice is also something to consider.
  • @itoshiihito but maybe thats wat she want maybe thats wat will make her happy! No body knows wat she feels & y she thinking like that! I remember always wat my mom used to tell me if you aint got something nice to say then don't say nothing at all!
  • If @lovemybelly111908 isnt taking offense y is anyone else taking it for her. All this energy should go to real discussions!

Good luck to all
  • @Mami_Ika3 obviously that's what she wants..
  • @Itoshiihito & thats obviously y im saying wat I'm saying....
  • @ProudMommie627 thanks
    I just wanted to find out who was in the same boat as me and if anyone can help with fertility
  • @Mami_Ika3 you're acting like everyone's doing all this bashing, when really they're just giving advice. If you honestly think a 17 year old is mature enough to make a decision as big as that, that's on you. No need to assume another opinion is 'bashing'.
  • @lovemybelly111908 im sure u did. It doesnt hurt to get advice frm the opposing side even if u dnt agree u kno. Dnt pay mind to wat that one woman said but jus keep ur mind open to everything else. Im yung as well n got preggo accidentally. Even tho babies r a blessing try to wait til after ur married n had time with ur husband cuz u guys might have the time of ur lives wit each other lol
  • @itoshiihito first of all I wasnt talking about everyone just one person! &.I actually think a 17yrs old is mature cause I was 17yrs old pergo & gave birth at 18yrs old when a teenager.wants wat they want theres nothing 2 stop them & I'm talking from experience.
  • edited April 2011
    Not judging anyone
    I was 22 when I had my first son. Things were very complicated I had to drop out of college. Then I rushed into marriage and had two more kids rite away. I became wife and mommy
    Years later my husband and I grew apart, were still good friends. I love my kids so much but when I look back I wish things would have been different. Remember life is hard being responsible for another human makes it so much harder. Hindsight is 20/20
    If your young and already pregnant you can still be an awesome responsible parent I was but I honestly think if I would have waited I would feel better about my past decisions. PS LOL my kids are 11,12,&13 and everyone thinks I'm their sister :/
  • All I can say is this turned into something really ridiculous! This actually made me think of a book im reading and some of you should seriously read it lol.. its called" is it just me, or is it nuts out there?" By whoppi goldberg. And that will make my point when uget to a certain chapter :)
  • @Mami_Ika3 No, generally 17 is NOT mature enough. If it happens, it happens, and she has all the ability in the world to make it work. Get a little life experience. Sorry for assuming you were making a general statement. My bad.
  • @1sttimeprego I'm 19 got prego with my won at 16 had him @ 17 n prego again with my second I'm 29 weeks with a girl. I'm still a teen and about to have 2 kids I've never been on any kind of assistance! N I tried for my 2nd with my hubby! I'm active u.s. army in WA I'm a mechanic 91B. Don't down teen moms Cus it could have happened to you. You never know a woman's situation till you walk in their shoes. being a mom is hard work @1sttimeprego n since this is your FIRST pregnancy n child. I believe you should wait on advice giving about children till u have your own.
  • If she gets pregnant than it was menIt to be because god only puts things n ur life he knows u can handle
This discussion has been closed.