should I call his ex

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok mead my bd r on our second daughter and when I had our first one she got spend the whole first year with is to sons but around her first b_day there mom stop letting them come against courts orders so we have not seen them n three years she ask about. Them a lot and we have no answers cause she moved and refuse to let him contact them. ...Now this baby is on the way and I want them around more when ever. ..I understand that she hates my bd for her own reasons but do u think if I reach out to her for the kids sake she would b mad his sister and mom says its not worth a try cause she is bitter but I feel if I make it clear my goal is to give these kids a chance to b in each others lives. ..What should I.do or do I just mind my business

Comments

• Does'nt hurt to try!! If she cusses and says no way, b the bigger person and just say goodbye.
  • edited April 2011
    I'd tell her how u feel for the sake of kids needing to know each other
  • Its worth a try I think as long as you feel that you tried Yu will feel better even if she freaks out you know that you did your part and its not you its her so I say yea its worth a shot. ;) if it was my dad and step mom I would want her to call. :)
  • I would just leave it alone you dont want to cause any awkwardness but thats just my opionon
  • I just hate knowing that the kids r the ones she is hurting
  • R they ur mans kids? Or just his exs
  • Well I think ur right to call. ;)
  • Call her! Ur calling for very good reasons n jus bcuz she hates the man has nothing to do with the kids. My mom reached out to my fathers first mother of his children n although we didnt grow up together we all have loving relationships n couldnt imagine not knowing each other
  • I have a 9year old who's real dad walk right out of our lives but.. u have a bd who want to b there andu push him away b cause you can't get along that's. Crazy
  • As the older sis of 20 kids ( all by my dad ) I say go for it. A lot of my bros n sis don't kno each other and its sad that we missed out on each other lives. My mom and a few of his other bm's got together and made sure that we spent holidays and traded weekends at diff homes. We have the best friendship n relationship. The ones that I don't kno, I feel bad cuz we come from a LARGE family. Reach out, the most she can do is say no, and if she does say no then u can have the knowledge that u tried. And if she's violatin a court order, then u can have her prosecuted. She's a b*tch for that. One of his bms ( she has 4 by him ) refuses to acknowledge his other kids besides me. Can't stand that hoe
  • Ok then nvm my first comment lol
  • The sad thing is she is a teacher and u would think she saw the importance and her sons spending time wit there dad but I guess not....he says its cause she is mad he had more kids but for what they where divorce for three years b4 we even met
  • I kinda get his bms point ( my dad not u ) cuz he had at least 15 kids while they were datin on n off, but she shoulda knew better. She had his second child n after the first 2 kids he had on the side I woulda left him alone
  • I told him to report it to the courts but he says that they Will lock him up cause he stop paying when they stop coming
  • Ooooh. Ok so that might be a problem.
  • They will not lock him up they will just make him back pay
  • N its sad, cuz we use to cry for our dad n he never came. Only for the moms who would still sleep wit him. It grinds my gears to see women keep kids from willing fathers. Wish I could smack her for u!
  • And he will probably have a fine but it just depends on what the court order says in the small print my dad didn't pay fir like two years one time
  • Your dad sounds like my cousin bd he has like 5 bms 8 kids
  • I have though of fighting her but that won't solve anything
  • I think if you appeal to her as a mother and make it clear your desire to see her kids is for the benefit of all the kids, she might come around. Just start out by telling her you are not getting involved in their (bd & her) issues but just that the kids should know each other. Good luck, and I hope it works out. I admire that you're putting adult drama aside for the kids.
  • Just call and talk to her who knows she might surprise u?
  • Lmao @jade_may9th 2 of them did that t my uncles funeral. Mind u they were fightin over who had more kids by him. Smh my aunts whipped they A$$. Never forgot tht day. N u right it won't solve nothin, just show u just as low as her. Sh*t my dads from barbados. Wanted to be like my gpa who hd 10 only difference is my gpa took care of all of them. My dd had 8 bms. N 2 of them call me to put they kids in place.
  • Like I said b4 my son dad left when I was pregnant that was nine years ago and by the grace of god he saw me on the train this year and ask for a chance to b apart of his sin life and I could have been a bitch and said no but I said yes fir my son sake so he got to decide that was like four months ago and they have been inseparable ever since every day he thinks me for giving him the chanceI just say u left on your own and now your back let it b...
  • Lol yo dad a player
  • I'm gonna try in call her this week I just hope its the right number I got it off line
  • Well all the luck in the world girl