10 Weeks and counting...

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
10 weeks today whew! It feels good to finally be in the double digits and to know that the baby is now a fetus and no longer an embryo! Pretty soon ill be finding out the gender cant to finally start buying things. As far as symptoms boobs super sore still TIRED all the time some what case of nausea and always cold. I will be elated once I hit 12 weeks I can't wait to reveal my secret:)

Comments

• I'm waiting for 12 weeks to reveal I'm preggo too :)...One more week to go
  • Lol I know the feeling girly ill be 11 weeks wednesday :)
  • Im 10 wks today too :) we're slowllyyy getting there
  • Wow quite a few of us conceived at the same time:) This is exciting what do you ladies feel as though the gender is I'm thinking and hoping for a boy...
  • I have a feeling its a boy. I keep sayin "he" and "him". Doesn't matter to me though, I'm so happy to be prego! @gods2ndplan I had an mc in 09, completely understand. Although this is my first. I love this app n seeing other ppl that are as far along as me n that I can relate to. You all are in my thoughts :)
  • I definitely think its a boy but will be happy either way I find out may 9th
  • Wahoo maybe it was a boy month I sure hope so good luck to you ladies!
  • Lol I had a dream of twins but ultrasound revealed 1 so who knows I hope you get your lil girl:) @Gods2ndplan