When is your shower?

edited March 2011 in Baby showers
I'm due july 31 w/2nd child.thinking about july 2 for the shower....is it cutting it too close?

Comments

• Due Aug4 Shower July 9th the earlier the better
  • Due august 14 my shower will be the last weekend in June!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir lol thats funny
  • Haha im due,the 12th of April and my shower isn't until May 14th.
  • @finallyamomma im due aug 17th. My mother was planin mine for the last week in june but im worried that something will happen.. i want the date to be earlier like when im 28 or 29 weeks
  • Due May 14th and my shower is April 16th. :D
  • Due July 17 my baby shower is June 18th
  • I'm due August 10th and I'm having mine mid may:) a little early buy it'll just be easier because everyones going on vacation over the summer(which I am envious about)!
  • Due July 27th and my shower is June 5th.
  • Okay ladies guess I should move it up!
  • I'm due Sept 12 and no one has really talked to me about it yet. When my best friend was preggo I was all over it from the get go. It kinda makes me sad that she hasn't even mentioned it. Do I say anything to her?
  • Im due June 9th. My shower is May 14th.
  • @mshahir LOL...and I though she was asking when we shower?

@Stevkam0911 I will not know when mine will be as because in my family we only do surprise babyshowers :)
  • @beautiful_altar
    I'm also due june 9th and my baby shower is may 14th.
    great minds think alike lol(:
  • I'm due july 10 and my baby shower is may 28
  • Im due august 15th n my shower is june 4th. I think the earlier the better. I still want to be lively n mobile at my shower. Not miserable n swollen. Lol not saying everyone will be that way i jus kno i will. Plus i want enough time in between to get the rest of the things i need that i didnt get at the shower.

Wats ur baby shower theme?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Due oct 4 being induced the end of sept and baby shower will be the last weekend in aug :)
  • From what I read it is a good idea to have your shower two months early so you can have everything set up and bought before the baby arrives without being rushed into last minute shopping, plus it also accounts time in case* heavon forbid* you got into labor too early. Im throwing my friend who is due a week before me her shower on may 21st she is due july 21
  • No shower for me =( i have no family and my bf doesnt have family in state. I was going to plan one for myself but unsure...im due July 27 bby girl, shes my last!
  • I'm due august 14 and having my baby shower on june 25.
  • Oh and I don't think im having a shower for me. This is my third child and I didn't have one for my other two children would feel guilty. Plus I have already managed to accumulate almost everything I need aside from diapers and a medical kit that I was going to buy w/ my discount from work. I was thinking about having a welcome to the world party a month after he is born. That way people can buy him things that they think hell need by then plus then they can call me the special boy
  • I'm due may 26 and my shower is the 9th of this month my mother also wants to have a shower the 14th of may (bd family is having the shower) I'm very nervous about the late one cause it is so close to due date I hope my mother changes her plans im very excited for the one this saturday though :)
  • @proudmommie627 sports is mainly their room theme not to sure about 2me shower
    @m2bhope my family did the same thing to me with my first child,i thought no one cared lol little did I know they had all placed everything and my husband was in on it too
  • Im due may 10 and baby shower is april 10th. Its never to late :p then everyone can drool over your big pregnant belly lol. My sister had hers two weeks before her due date.
  • im due end of june and my shower is end of may.
  • my name might be confusing lol. im due july 6th but having a csection end of june lol
  • I'm due june 14th and I'm having my shower on the 30th of april...were moving, so I wanna have time to get everything situated before he's here
  • @aidensmommy6911 thats awesome! And we r both having boys.