pregnant moms in chicago or near what hospital are you having your little one

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Any preggo in chicago or near

Comments

• I live in chicago ill and having my bby at northwestern memorial hospital.
  • @Soniia I really wanted to give birth at Northwestern too :( But I didn't want to drive out to the city for all my MD appointments.
    @holli I'm having my baby at Loyola Hospital in Maywood. How about you?
  • 1sttimeprego.. Yea its far buht I like it there and my dr worka there too so I hope shes there when I deliver.
  • I'm having mine ay good shepherd in barrington!
  • @Soniia I heard its really nice there and I thought it would be nice to deliver my baby there since I was born there. I really don't live far from the hospital but I HATE driving in the city, it puts my nerves on edge lol
  • 1sttimepreggo..yea it is really nice there and yea driving in the city gets on my nervs many taxis there and those ppl dmt know how to drive lol
  • I'm having mine at ingalls hospital its about 15 mins from matteson my parents house n 15 mins from bd house so its perfect either way congrats everyone I thought I was the only one from chicago on here for the longest
  • Ah ok @pooh22 no you're not. I had my baby in indiana seems like everyone is from the city. Yes i had my baby march 31 thats why i havent posted anything for those who see me on here. Im with you on that @1sttimepreggos i hate driving downtown. Im blowing and yelling. Lol