Feeling gassy all the time..is really as anoyin. .

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Im 28 weeks prego and since my 2nd trimester im always gassy is really annoying me..(sorry about my spelling).everything is great my pregnacy been great the only bad symthon i had is the headaches and feeling tyred all the time..but now is the gases is driving me nuts..is any one experiancing this?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thats me i'm 28 weeks too. We are talking about the gas you pass right? Cause I got that bad. Or are you talking about the gas in your chest cause I get that bad too.
  • I get terrible stomach ache from it, im only in my first trimester too :(
  • I havent try anything..sometimes i just cant hold it and let it out..mostly at nightime n mornin..my bf just look at me n smile..im always on his legs...lol
    @almostThere im talking about farting..lol
  • Whatever you do ladies, make sure you let it out.. its better for you and there's no better relief... don't try holding it in if your bd is around ... he better understand
  • My bd nd I will be in the car wit all the windows up nd I would let go a silent one. At first I could blame him but he's caught on to my scam. Lol. He goes baby your to cute today please dont fart in my car. Hahahaha. I jus blame the baby.

Ps. I'm farting right now nd he's turning in his sleep. Lol lol
  • I get reports I foot in my sleep as well. I am almost 10 weeks and my belly is making me look like im 6 months. I talked to the doc about it and she said its gas however I feel like im not tooting enough! :/
  • Me too its funky n embarrassing
  • Oh geez, I get gassy so bad but mine doesnt come out that easy, it kinda gets stuck n I guess builds up, but in that process, I cramp up so bad n it hurts... Does this happen to anyone other than me? Lol