arrrrgh!!! mother in law!!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Omg! My mother in law is doing my head in!!! She's bad any other time but its worse now I'm pregnant. I'm 17 weeks and 2 days. Last night she poked my tummy saying, "oh, there's no bump, its just all up there!" Poking just below my chest. I'm a bridesmaid for a friend next month and.were having a night away at a spa which she doesnt agree with, and she insisted on being taken out for mothers day. My husband felt like he had to as she is buying us a pram. That's fair enough but she has to go to the most expensive place, costing us £160!!!! Erm, hello!! We are having a baby, we can't afford to spend that much money. Am I just being nasty? What do other people think about their mother in laws??

Comments

• Wow. That is crazy is he the only child? I don't have my mother in lawso I wouldn't know how it would have been. Just take it easy talk to ur hubby n c if hr can fix things. N enjoy ur day at the spa.
  • He isn't even an only child, hes one of two. She also frowned at me saying I should be feeling the baby move by now, arrrrgh!! She is my least fave person at the moment. ^:)^
  • Oh gosh MILs can be soo horrible!! Mine wouldn't dare poke my belly! The only two ppl that can touch the bump are the ones that put it in there... nd my midwife ;)

She didn't let u pick out the pram? Seems dumb cuz u might not use it if u don't like it?
  • Uggg mil are so annoying like myn will call to see how I'm doing then start to tell me I need to do this and that, and my hubbie always seems to side with her like I told him if she keeps smoking in there hbouse his son won't be going there but so dreading moving home cuz I know shell want to come see me and my baby all the time but I don't want her too I know its mean but mil's r crazy lol