Normal or not?

I will be 8 weeks tomrrow i feel fine, no sickness, not overly hungry anymore, nothing... My boobs have grown a bit and i have to get up in the middle of the night a few times to potty but thats about it. When i went to the doctor the 28th the sono tech told me that the heart rate was a little low (103 was the average) and the doctor said that it was fine. Im just nervous now because it seems my sysptoms hungriness,tired,rest room breaks, and bellyaches has went away.. Hoping everything is fine in there...lol

Comments

• I'm pretty sure its normal. Mine was the same way when I got to 8 weeks, and now its back. Haha. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. Smh. I can't wait to get that boost of energy everyone talks about in the 2nd trimester.
  • Hang in there y'all! It gets worse and then better.. try not to worry too much!
  • Great i hope i didnt jinx myself lol.. i just want a healthy baby & pregnancy. :)
  • @Alwayzbeenurz2008 Same thing happened to me! I'm constantly worrying about having a miscarriage...especially, when hearing how sick everyone else is. I've had no bleeding or anything, but I worry I just don't feel pregnant enough! I have an apt on the 6th...so, I'm hoping everything is good, and normal!
  • @Sammiegee87 I try not to worry about it, but its really hard my mom had alot of problems and i just hope im not the same.. Everything will go wonderfully at your appointment. How far along are you?
  • I'm 13 wks! I hope everything goes smoothly for you:)
  • I'm 10 weeks 3 days no symptoms here except cramping here n there and tender boobs. That's it. I don't even feel pregnant.
  • If you want to call your doctor and ask them just to hear the heart beat then I would do it if it makes you feel better! Stress is worse for you during pregnancy than a quick trip to the doctor!
  • Thanks guys i felt more pregnant today then i have in a while also i feel like muscles are streching on my right hip area its kind of a annoying ache but not painful.