WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF TEEN MOM SHOW?

edited April 2011 in First time moms
ANYONE A TEEN MOM AND WATCH THE SHOW???????? DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE OUTCOME of the show?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I dont like because all them girls get paid to be on the show putt some poor moms on the show lol!!!!
  • LoL..im not a teen mom but i do love to watch TeenMom on a weekly basis i think its good like for girls to see what its like but i think they make it look better than what it really is...or maybe easier like rich girl gets daddy to pay for everything and they all get out and get free time! Its not like that..im not even gona start on what i think of Janelle i feel sorry for her baby and she makes me wana jump through the tv and beat some sense into her! Lmao
  • I dont think its right that they get paid what so ever....i dunno if any1 ever saw this other show i cant remember what its called but all these teens get put in houses as couples and they took care of newborns for a week or sumthina and moved up to toddlers all the way to elderly people..i think that show was a good learning process bc everyone of them that went in wanting a teen pregnancy came out like eff that! And most of them split up with their bf/gf
  • I watch the show every week but I think soon teens r just gunna get preggo to get on the 16 n pregnant show n teen mom which I hope im wrong but thats how I feel
  • @lilmomma070811 I seen that show... I loved it(:
    it was more "real" to me.. and made more sense
  • @lilmomma070811 I loved that show I thought it was soo good bc it gave a chance to c how not so great it is idk why they stopped that show!!!
  • I know!! Me and my hubby both watched it! I mean im not sure i could be one of the parents watching on the cameras but for the ones that did major kudos!..bc it changed alot of their minds and thats what needs to be done..they should have a class like that in school instead of just sex ed like heres how you use a condom and heres a goody bag of bc and condoms good luck :)...ummm no????
    Now my friends that have children in 1st grade are having to sign papers to whether or not their 6yr olds can take sex ed in 1st grade!! I seen on the news where the teachers thought they could get a better outcome if they start young...what outcome are they looking for?younger teen pregnancies?..or possibly a higer percentage of teen pregnancy?...sorry just ranting bc this bugs the crap outa me!
  • Oh and for those that have seen that show do you know what its called? Im racking my brain and its driving me Crazy lol
  • I love it but its not real.. hello wheres the real ppl like me when i had my first i was 18 n renting a room and was in a shelter durring my pregnancy..on welfare n fired from my job and SINGLE N NO HELP FROM FAMILY
  • @lilmomma070811 when I was in middle school they gave us baby dolls that cried and u had to feed change burp n would show if u abused it.. They tied this key to our wrist so we couldnt leave it with a babysitter Mine was colicy n it sucked lol but most got bad grades bc they abused it n didnt take it seriously n left it n the basement to cry til it shut off or shook.it but the schools did try maybe it wud have worked if tjey took it seriously! I cant believe they wanna teach babies about sex 1st grade serms soo very little thete still so young n innocent then!!
  • I don't hate teen mom I just don't like the show cuz now there goin to b a lot of girls tryin to get pregnant so they can be on that show.
  • I really like teen mom. And if teens are going to have sex, they are, a show on mtv will not be the cause. Saying teens are going to get pregnant just to be on teen mom would be like saying someones going to become an alcoholic to get on intervention our a criminal to get on cops.
    I think it's a good show and shows a lot of different types of teen mothers.
  • edited April 2011
    It's my favorite show. I actually know Caitlyn and Tyler from Season 1 who gave their baby up. I live in the same town as them. They did it for a good reason and they weren't "whining and complaining" about giving Carly up, they were going through grief like anyone who gives their baby up would.
  • Personal I liked the first season more than this season...
    @ashabash I loved how strong they r for doing that... its impressive to me
  • @bkuneki yeah i think they are the best parents on season 1 and they don't even have their baby living with them. it makes me feel honored to actually know them in person and live in the same area
  • @marinesangel have you ever given a baby up for adoption? don't you think that even though you know it's the right decision you would still regret it and want to spend as much time as you can with your child?
  • @ashabash I kinda wish I knew them... I though about giving up my baby to my moms cousin because she can't have kids... but I just couldn't go through with it..
    I would want to be there more than anything in the world...
  • Lol "lie down an let him do his job" and calling your body your "goodies" makes you sound like you really have no respect for yourself. And it could happen to anyone. Pregnancies aren't always planned and at least she didn't get an abortion that's the worst thing you could do, they gave a couple who couldn't have a child a gift and that is a beautiful thing.
  • Wow is all I gotta say...pple have different views... that is one I haven't really heard... but okay... not trying to judge or be disrespectful... its just different.. I respect that @marinesangel
  • @ashabash yeah abortion is worse in my book... Again not trying to judge or be disrespectful....
  • @marinesangel Umm okay?
    I believe in the same thing but really some pple r nt as strong as u
    U did not offend me
    Im 16 pregnant an luck to have my mom here supporting me and my bd...
    ICLEARLY STATED PPLE HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS
    again some young mothers r smart for giving their child a better life if they KNOW they can not provide or give the child a semi good life...
    I have more to say but really there is no point
  • @marinesangel thank u very much
  • I don't like it there are girls out there trying to get pregnant so they can get on the show and then what happens to the ones who don't get chosen its sad