anyone due august 21st???

2»

Comments

• August 19th :)
  • Aug 21st with my 3rd!! And its a girl!!! Team Pink!! =)
  • im due the 21st also! i have my ultrasound appt on the 30th and i am super excited!!!
  • august 10th and I find out the 31st :))
  • Due Aug 21st and I find out ont he 31st as well!! I am so excited!!
  • ITS A BOYYYY!!!!!!
  • Congratulations on your baby boy...I'm having a Girl O:)
  • Im due aug 31st wit my first child its a boy named D'Mari Kadyn Rashad Brooks
  • Hey im due aug 21 ;)
  • I'm due August 22nd and I'm having a baby girl :)
  • & congratulations on the baby boy!!
  • I'm due augs 7th with a boy :X
  • I am having a BOY!!!
  • thanks guys and congrats on your little ones! Im so excited about this baby boy! We've picked the name Jaxon.. were unsure of the middle name for now.. I have some ultrasound pictures on my facebook.. http://www.facebook.com/BETTERKNOWASK.WRAY

the ultrasound lady wasnt the best by far but I got to see my little man on that screen and he is big and healthy! He was a pound the day I had my ultrasound.. Hope you girls have a safe and happy pregnancy!
  • Due 22, had 3 hours of u/s yesterday, but bb had legs crossed whole time! Stubborn lil thing! Lol I have another u/s n 2 weeks.
  • the ultrasound tech lady that did both my others shes such a sweetheart, she takes her time, lets you enjoy it all and even turns the 4d on and gives you TONS of pictures.. She has a bone disease and broke her hip at work a week before and they brought in this young snotty girl that took me back and wouldnt let my kids or my husband back for the first 20 min and then I told her I didnt want to know what the baby was until My husband and kids were in the room and the whole time she kept saying "here's HIS legs" "heres HIS head" and then brought the kids and hubby in for the last 3 min, walked in, said "its a boy" showed my husband his "boy parts" and shut the machine off... at the end of the ultrasound little man put up a peace sign and I thought for sure she would've took a picture... NOPE! gave me 2 identical pictures of his boy parts and 2 identical pictures of his foot... and one of his body.. thats it... I was so upset!