WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF TEEN MOM SHOW?

2»

Comments

• I think its the stupidest show ever. They give teen moms a bad name.
  • I loved the show and wish the season wasn't already over :(
  • They didn't give up their baby because they weren't able to support it, they gave it up because of the enviroment that they lived in and didn't want to raise their baby where there was always constant fighting and their parents in and out of jail. if they would have kept her she would have grown up with problems, they gave her a better life. i highly doubt you've ever even seen the show and if you have you probably saw it like once. read up and get your facts straight before you judge people. and in most people's eyes, when they have an unplanned pregnancy, they don't want their children to grow up on government assistance and live in the projects. they want their child to have all the benefits that they never did, and that is the best thing ever to do for your child. i got lucky and have caring supportive parents that are supporting me through my pregnancy and going to help me take care of my baby when it comes, i am on WIC, but that's it. If i had no choice but to live by myself in the projects and be on welfare i would probably give my baby up to because i wouldn't want it to have that life. I would want it to live in a nice home and have two caring loving parents who are financially able to give it everything it needs.
  • @marinesangel you're bashing people saying "don't open up your legs til you know you're ready for a baby" when you had a baby at 18? i'm guessing your baby wasn't planned, so you should know that shit happens....everyone is different and some don't want that kind of life for their child.
  • edited April 2011
    :) @ashabash agree with that to:)
    about the better life as in enviorment
  • thanks. i also don't see how the show gives teen moms a bad name, well jenelle definetly does, but everything else in the show is real life drama teens go through when they're parents.
  • Yeah some this season r spoiled while others worked for what they have..
    I like it:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @marinesangel I totally agree with u. "Do not have sex so young unless u are totally ready, mentally for a child".. my mother taught me that and I will teach my daughter that as well. And just because u have a child at a young age doesn't mean that u are physically or mentally incapable of mothering that baby..
  • Thanks for everything ladies:)
  • I think that giving your baby up for adoption is not the easy way out it is the most unselfish thing a person can ever do. Having public assisstance is not doing it yourself. Society is helping you. Which is a great thing and helps save many children. But saying she was not being responsible because she gave her baby up is ridiculous
    I personally think she made the most mature decision of anyone on that show. Now she just needs to get on track and work on her education. Good luck to them both.
  • I think it glorifies teen pregnancy which shouldn't be done...don't get offended people!Yes, its entertaining but honestly I think it should be taken off air.
  • I watched the finale and Dr. Drew actually said that the show is having a positive effect, its actually reducing the number of teen pregnancies. I can't even watch it half the time though, because the girls make me so mad.
  • i hate it they r dumb broads