would like to know if there mom w/ teenagers n prego again like me just want to talk

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm pregnant again with my 4th child I have a 19,14 boys n 9 yr old girl I feel to old to b starting over but I'm happy n can't wait to c my new baby girl

Comments

• Not me but my dad his oldest is 24 and youngest two lol
  • That's cool so how do u feel about it? My boy aren't very happy about being big bros again...
  • Haha that's like my dad, my mom and him are 18 years apart. He was married and had kids way before he met my mom. When they had me , both of my dads other kids were already married and one had kids already. So I have a niece and nephew who are older than me , my brother and sister are old enough to be my parents, and I am also a great-aunt. I have 2 great-nephews and 2 great-nieces and my 17 year old niece is pregnant also so I'm gonna be a mom and have another great-niece or nephew at the same time lol
  • My mother has a 20 year old and she has her little baby of 3 months. And then she has a 19 year old and a 18 year old,witch is me and I'm pregnant. And she has 2 boys that are 14 and 8. And she's pregnant with her 6th child witch its a girl. And my mother is 35
  • My dad was 40 when he had his youngest and he has me 19 and my sister is 20 almost 21
  • Well that makes me feel better cuz in my family I'm old enough to b my two younger sisters mom if I would of had them when I was 14 LOL but they have kids n now I'm the one that's gonna have the baby!! Its supposed to b them I had my turns LOL but I'm a happy new momma
  • I can relate! I'm 34 due in june with boy. My oldest son is 15 and daughter turning 11. They aren't excited @all. But I am!! I also have 2 sisters that are way younger..17&18..always felt like thier mom.
  • Hi there.....im susan....and ive got a 19 yr old girl, 7 yr old girl and pregnant with another girl......if u would like to talk id love too also....nice to know im not the only one!
  • Thanks eveyone this makes me feel way better I'm 38 n 25 weeks n 4 days!! Ur never to old to get pregnant LOL but I was on BC, I got an iud in 07 n it was supposed to last for 5 years well I got 2 1/2 years out of it b4 I was told it fell out n fond out I was pregnant this was a surprise to me n my kids, only my 9 yr old girl is happy she has to brother one 14, 19 so she can't wait for her sister to get here
  • I am 37 and 34 weeks prgnant with #6. My others are 2 boys ages 17 and 14, and then my girls are 11, 2 and 1. My boys don't care to much, but my 11 yr old is excited! I also came from a 2 generation family. My brother and sisters were 14, 10, and 8 when I was born and then my sister came 4 years after me. I don't even remember my brother living at home.