2daYS away frm due date...BUT!!!!is this normal??

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
So im due on thursday...but not havin any 3-5min contractions...in fact not really having cintractions at all...jst my normal swollen feet,back ache,bloody show(last wk)...is this normal? Does this mean im not having my bby on thursday?? :(!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im not sure but u could call ur doc...
    usually most women deliver within a wk of bloody show
    I has mine this morning(:
    Goodluck
  • Babys are almost always late when it comes to due dates
  • @kerrideeRN ya no more.mucus plug? Wats that mean?

@mama_kat darn really but my bf wud love to hve him on the 7th that's our anniversary date :)!!!

@bkuneki well.i hve my dr app on thurs (my due date
  • Oooommmmgggg that's sooooo tru!!! Nvr thot of it lke that ha...the dwn fall of it too is that in my family theirs alot of b.days in april...the last thing we want is to hve him on 1 of their b.days!! :(
  • Not many people have their babies on their due date it can be anything from a couple of weeks before to a couple of weeks after. And not having contractions right now doesn't necessarily mean you won't go into labour in the next few days x
  • I didn't have my bloody show till I was having my baby lol it can all happen very suddenly. Good luck when the time comes :-)
  • Mucus plug/bloody show?!?! Im new to all this....someone fill me in..... :)>-
  • KerrideeRN waaat reely how soon :)
  • Jojo30 my doc & the hosp told me that they only wait till 41 wks & if I still hvent had him by then,then that I wud be induced...but I dnt want that at all...