for all the women who boyfriend/husband left or brokeup with you when they found out your pregnant

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
it happened to me looks like i going to be a single teen mom so feel free to express yourself in this forum.....each of us women deserves respect and love and a peace of mind

Comments

• U am so sorry you have to go through this experience without the person who started this journey with you. I am not in that position but I wanted you to know that you don't have to be alone. If you would like someone to talk to or share with I am happy to listen and be a friend. I am almost 36 and I have a boy who is almost 8 and I am newly pregnant with our second child. We are actually technically divorced but we managed to figure things out and get back together and are extremely happy. I'm telling you this so that you can know a little about me but also so that you can see that you never can say never. Hang in there hon and like I said I am here to support you.

Cheers,
    Sarah
  • That means a lot. I'm newly single. The father doesn't want kids right now, and when I refused to have an abortion, he left completely.
  • Humph I with u but mine is in jail n he wont see this baby till its fifteen n my oldest when he's 21 n my daughter at 20
  • Humph I with u but mine is in jail n he wont see this baby till its fifteen n my oldest when he's 21 n my daughter at 20
  • o wow sorry to hear that
  • I'm sort of in this situation. my fiance & I went thru a rough patch about 1 & 1/2 yrs ago, I got pregnant.. the dad didn't want anything to to with the baby. my fiance & I got back together & recently broke up again! I got pregnant by the same guy.. again! I'm pregnant now & the guy is moving & being a total asshole (granted, last pregnancy we weren't 100% sure it was his/: now we are.) its worse this time. my fiance are back together & taking on this baby together. I'm lucky to have him. but I can't imagine us not being together & know it wld b very difficult with the other guy, so I feel for you. I hope things work out for the best, being a single mama will b hard but yu will feel so much more accompished & b a stronger mama because of it! goodluck <3
  • Me too I've know the baby dad for 5/6 yrs since I was 14 or 15, he came and saw me for a week and I found out weeks later after he left that I was pregnant. But see I work at a water park 10 to 12 hrs a day last yr, and was fatigue and very tan, so when I told him he told me that I showed before we messed around, he has not talk to me I mean he did deploy to afghan so I give him he was stressing but unfortunately his sister, and friends daughter keeps messaging me that I need to leave him alone. Sad thing is I Havnt talk to him since I told him I was pregnant. Lucky I have very supportive family and excited Lil sisters who can't wait to be aunts, trust me girl your not alone,
  • I am in a similar situation also. I date the father who figured he would lie to me until I got pregnant. Then he told me he was married and loved his wife. He even told me to stay away from him and his family. So I do know how you feel. I hope you have support but if you don't please feel free to contact me. Us women are built with the cahones to handle more than men can anyday. One day you will be able to look back and know things happen as they should. At least I know I will...I think..lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea sorry to hear that ladies good luck
  • Father of mine says we are taking a break. It was all good until I got pregnant. Now he tells me he wanted to be married but he doesn't know if I'm the one. Well I'm going on without him. Ladies keep your head up.
  • I never dated the father of my child. He and I are friends/coworkers. We hooked up one night and I became pregnant. When u told him he was like well I'm be here whatever u decide. I decide to keep it and he is trying to convince me to abort cuz he thinks its not fair to the baby Cuz we aren't together. And when I told him I'm having this baby with or without him he has stopped talking to me. I see him everyday at work and he just acts like I'm not there. Some guys can be such A-holes
  • Ladies I believe that women have babies because men are too weak in every way to do it themselves. I hate that men are cowards. Its as if they are scared when all they have to do is be humane and support us. But at the end of the day doing all this alone gives me more strength in my little finger than they have in their whole body. We are mommas to be and strong. Keep it strong girls. I know I am angry I have to be both parents but maybe this way my child will see how not to treat or be treated by their mate. If it wasn't for all of the support on here and my friends I would be insane with rage but I know it is his loss. We can love the best thing that happened to us and they will never know how it feels when his baby says I love you. F them all...they don't deserve us!!!
  • I totally agree with you.
  • My guy left me when he found out i was pregnant we didn't tlk for like 5 mnths straight now that i delivered our precious little girl he is here by my side like i always wished for he is so helpful we are both new parents so he asks alot of questions since he really wasn't interested before but i wish u all good luck and it is perfectly fine to b alone while pregnant some men just don't understand but when its time to deliver hopefully they give u the support!
  • Yea mines left me 4 sum1 else,his ex, who is also pregnant, she's a month further than I am...her baby is due this Friday and mines is due the beggining of march. Now they broke up n he wnts me back but I'm no 1 2nd choice. U c who dey really r when dey do that so I don't think he deserves me. N he used 2 try n use me while he was with her but I'm not a side chick so I. Had cut him off completley.
  • im not in this situation, butt find it repulsive how men have no problem not wrapping it up and enjoying all the fun. Well what do they think is going to happen? N they blame u girls? I dont think you forced them to ejaculate! This angers me how they r not accountable.

Anyways u ladies enjoy your pregnancies n hope all is well :)
  • Yea my babys father is in jail but he should be out the same week I'm due..I jus wish he could have been here for the fun stuf like the doctor appointments and everything
  • My babyf at her is in jail and I dont know if he will be able to get out
  • Mine left me when I was 3 months pregnant with our daughter after we had her we still didn't get back together but messed around well now we are having identical twin girls and he finally stepping up and being a man and father he decided to get Back together to be a family
  • My bd and I broke up before I found out I was pregnant. When I told him he told me to abort it because he wasn't ready. He has other kids...this is my first. I refused and he said he wouldn't be a half ass daddy and would call me from time to time to see if I need anything. To me that's half assed anyway! I haven't heard from him since...that's been 2 months ago. I honestly couldn't be happier he is gone! :)
  • My boyfriend took the role my baby dad didn't. He took me 2 da doc n always made sure I was fed and gave me attention. Then he got locked up n his court d8 is a week b4 my due d8. I hope he gets out he wnts 2 move out n have our family even though he wnts his own child 2 but dats 2 soon 4 me.