im jealous!! most september mamas know what their having

13»

Comments

• I'm due Sept. 12, will find out next Thursday!!
  • I Find out April 28th :D just found out haha
  • @gatorbob we r fue sep 6 too n we r having a girl. we found out at 15 weeks. next week she has her defused scheduled us wich would put her at 18 weeks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im due September 21st n I wont find out what Im having until April 20th.
  • Im due september 12th and find out on the 22nd
  • Dont worry ladies! Im due Sept 1 and wont find out until May 4th!!!!!!! 4 more long weeks of waiting.
  • I'm due Sept.18 too and I haven't found out the gender either yet.
  • Due Sept 12 find out April 26th
  • I'm due Sept 13th and I find out April 13th
  • Have no desire to find out. Surprises are a million times better!
  • im due sept 29 and found out yesterday its a boy!!! I paid for a u/s n i will get one issued by my doc in a couple weeks
  • I'm due Sept 3rd and find out next Tuesday. I can't wait. ;)
  • I just found out im having fraternal twin boys.. :) Due sept 9th
  • @kubiorka7 I'm not finding out the sex either, slightly tempted but want a surprise too. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • I am in my 19th week and I go in 10days to find out the sex. It seems like the day will never come but it goes faster than u think. It feels like just yesterday I was 12weeks.
  • I am due the end of August and I just found out on Tuesday im having a girl :) you'll find out soon enough. My dr wanted me to wait till 21 weeks.
  • Im due September 7th and find out the gender on April 19th
  • I'm due september seventeenth and I find out what it is april eighthtenth
  • Due Sept 1st and I'm having a boy, but I only found out at 15 wks because I did the early gender test.
  • Don't worry you'll know soon enough. I'm due sept 15 and may find out on the 20th this month which seems like forever. For some reason I feel like this baby is a boy.
  • I have no idea what I'm having yet I'm due sept 13th. I find out the 28th this month can't wait!!!!