due august 20th :)

edited March 2011 in August 2011
My little princess is due August 20th and she is already moving around. I'm so excited and I need tips for things I will need after she gets here

Comments

• Yay im due 19th bu i dunno what im havin til fri
  • It's exciting: ) me and my fiance are so scatter brained with everything we have to do
  • I'm due 14th and im having a little princess :-)
  • I'm due the 27th find out next Monday
  • im due august 21st!! i find out wednesday what im having i cant wait!!!! my booger moves ALOT too looove it (right now) lol
  • I'm due August 21 too my lil princess she moves alot too mostly wen I'm sitting up
  • Im having a girl :) found out fri due 19th august
  • I'm due august 20th and I find out what I am having in 4 days!
  • I'm due August 30th and having a little boy. We thought we were done 9 years ago so we have to start all over with the baby gear. And so much has changed. My little man is always on the move too...

Congratulations mamas!
  • I'm due the 25th having a little girl
  • I'm due the 22nd and I'm having a baby boy!!!
  • I'm due the 20th and I'm having a boy!!! I'm so excited
  • I'm due the 20th and I am also having a boy! :) we found out yesterday and I could not be more happy
  • I'm due the 23rd now and having a baby boy :) Congrats to all. We haven't even waited for my shower, my fiance is so happy to have his son on the way he's so excited.
  • I'm due august 5 with a little girl also. :-D congrats ladies!!!
  • Due August 20th and having a little prince! :X And let me say the heartbeat thing is not true! My baby has been in the low 160's and now is 149! Just throwing that our there!
  • I am having a girl!! I am due august 20th!!
  • I'm due Aug 20 they think um having a girl but not 100% sure um so excited and she moves all the time :D
  • I'm due the 20th!! And I'm having a boy:)