why can't we all get along???????

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
All this hate and rude comments is not needed. Were all here for the same thing to get our question answered and to help those who need help.... smh this really looks bad were all about to have kids or trying to conceive we need to grow up!!!!

Comments

• It's because opinions differ, and some people don't like it when other people have different views that are not their views...lol make sense?

Also, we're all for the most part hormonal and short tempered, and I think because of that, our skin is a little thinner than normal.
  • Hunger and hormones? :-?
  • Without hearing someones actual tone of voice, reading a post that may have well meaning intentions, reads negative and MEOWish. For the most part pregly is great!
  • I don't comment and I have made a poat in months but I'm always on here and that's all I see arguments. No matter wat were going to disagree but there's a better way to handle it....
  • Opinions are fine but some ppl add rudeness n talk about ppl with tht opinion.
  • @ mommyto1soontob2 I totally agree
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Cinnabon ur name makes me want a cinnabun so bad I try n stay away from u unless I just ate lol
  • I never said pregly isn't great I'm just saying how I felt... and when I see someones post I make sure I read all and what I see is a lot of arguing sometimes and it been happening a lot lately.. that's all I'm trying to say....
  • I find it funny that your complaining about complaining. LOL :-))

@mommyof1soontobe2 (man, your name is long!) Anyway, I hate cinnabons lol. Waay too sweet. But I could go for some fried chicken right now!!
  • @ cinnabon whose complaining about people complaining I'm taking about the arguments.. I was wondering why can't we get along... anyways I'm done 8-|
  • OH! I apologize. That wasn't for u, it was for the other girl that's complaining on another post. I need sleep (:|
  • Lol I was like wat but its fine!!!!!