please rread and help ease mind! :(

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Its my first pregnancy and I 9wks tomo, I still have 3wks til my fist ultrasound, and I keep reading all these posts about girls going and nothing is there, like no heart beat no baby:( I'm scared and getting impatient, everything has been normal no bleeding or cramping and I have symptoms still... I'm so over first trimester its scarong the crap out of me, I just wanna know my baby is ok :/ please help!

Comments

• I'm sure everything is fine.....and the fear doesnt go alway. I'm in my 2nd tri now and I'm still like omg is my hunny still there?!

We're mommies now....will be worrying about these munchkins till we get laid to rest. Lol just relax.
  • edited April 2011
    Dont stress out I know its hard, but dont read those post. If your really worried try to see if you can go somewhere for an early ultrasound. I m/c last year and with this pregnancy found a clinic to do an ultrasound at 6 weeks, we heard heartbeat :) good luck with your pregnancy. And @NewMommy_Navywife is right I am 34 weeks and still worry, I will until she arrives
  • heres the rule of thumb my doctor told me... if you are having symptoms (nausea, fatigue, excessive peeing) you are probably still pregnant... all i can say is dont stress mama its horrible for baby
  • Why aren't you getting your first ultrasound till 12 weeks? I worry all the time too! I'm nine weeks today. I got an ultrasound at six weeks cuz I was freaking out and I'm getting another one next week. I freak out all the time! I think its normal.
  • Idk why! @smcox I thought that was weird too but my doc said to make it at that time, I think it so when I do come in I can see the baby and hear the heart beat, @jalem I still have symptoms like my boobs are sore peeing like crazy at night and all day I get tired still, I just need to chill though :( I know its not good for baby but all these posts get me worried.
  • i can understand that ... it wont go away... if i were you i would just ignore post with titles that look like they might worry you... it is just gonna make the fear we have bigger!!!
  • Bleh this sucks I have to wait 3 more weeks lol
  • I was the same way and then I just stopped reading those posts bc it was worrying me.
  • The worry never goes away; but that doesn't mean faith & positive thinking has to, too!!! I'm 23 weeks with my 2nd child & both pregnancies have been perfect & complication free. I feel lucky & blessed every day & want you to see that it is just as possible to have everything go just fine. Good luck & congratulations! :) *and by the way, I never had a single pregnancy symptom with my first until I felt her move at 17 1/2 weeks; so just because you don't 'feel' pregnant yet, it doesn't mean you aren't or that anything is wrong. ;)
  • I'm sure it will be ok I'm 19 weeks today do u feel the baby move?
  • @vette_devil thanks so much words of encouragement like yours makes me feel a lot better :) reading so much neg comments or sad ones make me concerned but hearing more positivity is so uplifting :) and @ preggointx not yet I'm only 9 weeks tomo so nothing yet:)
  • We definitely need more positivity during pregnancy!!! It is such a wonderful but overwhelming experience, and the biggest life adjustment ever. But it's all so worth it; being a mother is the best feeling in the world! <3
  • Thank you can't wait til it starts kicking :) we definitely have to keep in touch on here! Can't wait til the baby comes best wishes and a healthy pregnancy for us all !<3
  • Thank you :) And same to you!!!