when to register for baby shower?

edited April 2011 in Baby showers
I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow and I already know what am having ,boy :) . My baby shower is July 30 and wondering if its to soon to register for the baby shower?

Comments

• Lol I wouldnt think so....I started at 10 weeks Lmao
  • I went to babies r us at like 28 weeks and she said that usually as soon as girl find out they are prego or the sex they register. Lol she said I was a late one so anytime u can register :)
  • I started on wen I got my positive redid it when we found out gender
  • I'm 12 weeks and have started. Just basic stuff. I will add more when I know the gender.
  • @newmommy_navywife I though I was thinking about it to soon lol

@maymommy11 thanx looks like am going to babies r us tomorrow lol

Glad am not the only one thinking about it this soon lol :)
  • @angie87 Lmao I'm a shopaholic so getting pregnant was right up my alley!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    I've heard about registering but what is it for? I'm 33 weeks already though is it too late?
  • I did it last week @18 weeks
  • Its soo much fun :) my baby shower is this sunday. But online if you look up the registry for babies r us it shows what ppl purchased oops lol. So I dont look at it anymore. Have fun!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    @angels_mami its pretty much when you go to the store and pick everything you want and need for the baby so ppl can buy exactly what you want when they buy gifts and it cuts down on getting same items multiple times.
  • its neva to early...
  • Im having my shower at 32 weeks...planned to register as soon as i find out gender... hoping im a lucky one that finds out during the nuchal u/s tomorrow at 12 weeks. .