miscarriage

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I don't know how to cope with the loss of a child..I have loved this baby since the day I found out. And now I am having a Miscarraige, if anyone has any advice on ways to cope please share..I feel like this is the place where others can help..the only thing I can do is pray, I know God has a plan for me.

Comments

• I had a hard time last year when I miscarried, and I found that talking about it, and seeing how many other women went through it made it easier to cope with. It is a very hard time, but like my doctor told me at least I knew I could get pregnant and it would happen again, I was 34 weeks yesterday. God does have a plan for you :) I am here if you want to talk
  • I'm so Srry. I've never experienced this personally, but I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kirtybell3 I'm so sorry for your loss! I lost my little one last Monday( my first pregnancy), so I know how you feel. I just keep telling myself it wasn't my fault and there was no way it could have been prevented. Miscarriages happen all the time, but the good news is we can get pregnant! Keep your head up and if you need to talk to someone I'm here :X
  • I agree with Richjen24. I miscarried last Sept and am now 17 weeks.I also get VERY emotional when I hear of someone miscarrying. It's soo unreal and unfair. Time will get you through and prayers, a lot of prayers. I have two boys and just having them there really helped (even more so than hubby). Rely on your friends and family and allow yourself time to grieve and heal. When you're ready to try again try and think positive. It was really hard getting through the first trimester, but I'm feeling more confident now. Iwish you the best of luck.
  • Thank u all! It feels good to know I have people whom I don't know that I can come to n a time of need..I started misscarying Monday, I was 11 weeks..I still have not passed the baby..and I think until I do its going to be really hard! Thank you for all of ur thoughts and prayers.I don't know how long this will last.. But I do know god has a plan..and im soo lucky to have 2 beautiful girls and a great husband as support through this..and its really nice to know I can come to y'all as well. how long did it initially take for u all to pass everything?
  • Im really sorry for what your going through. It hurts not matter what I say but what I can say is if I didn't miscarry my first I would not have my 9 month old daughter. I still think about my lost baby all the time but am so blessed to have my daughter. The lord knows your hearts sorrow and your greatest desires. In his perfect timeing you will have another
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sorry for your lost. I recently and a miscarriage march 21 it was very hard for me too. Every time someone say something about it, or I talk about it, or think about it, it made me cry. :( but now I'm back trying to ttc again. in time you will heal. I will be praying for you and your family.
  • Ugh...I hate that this happend 2 u. I'm so sorry! I went thru one some years back so I can feel your pain. It hurts but with time and after u morn it will get better. Its good that your at least talkin abt it it was hard 4 me 2 say anything. God can mend broken hearts bcuz he mended mine. I pray u have another chance 2 be a mommy!
  • I had 2 last year n kmow ur pain I had d and c wth the first so I didnt have to pass nething bt wth the second the doct made me wait to c if it would happen naturaly it was painful cramps bt after it happend the bleeding gradually stoped. Hope tat helps

On the bright side u did get preggo so tats a good sighn. One thing tat helpd me was to know itwas a suprisingly comon thimg just nt comon fr ppl to talk about. time is the only thing thatl make it easier. Iam now 18 weeks preggo wth my first little girl so hold ur head high itl happen wen the time is right. Here if u need to talk or neone to just vent to
  • i still have a heard time getting over mine. even though have another bundle on the way. im so sorry for your loss, for everyones loss
  • I understand wat ur going thru I had a miscarriage a month ago today. I'm trying to cope with it since it was my first. I agree everything happens for a reason and that reason we won't know. I cry everyday over it I was thinking about the future ahead, I was 12 weeks. To top it off my boyfriend and I are having relationship problems over it too. I guess we both grieve in different ways. I'm sorry for your loss and remain positive, you'll see the light. Yes this is a great place to just talk b heard.
  • @OregonMama
    Thank you for that quote it made me cry and feel better at the same time!

Thank all of u for ur words of kindness. And ur thoughts and prayers, im still trying to pass things naturally, I've bn passing "things" since Monday but still no baby. I do not want to have a d&c. I want to do all of this naturally do ne of u guys know a ways to speed things up a Little bit? With out meds?