8 months pregnant tomorrow!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Just excited to say that for the second time. Hoping this labour goes as smoothly as my first did. Anyone else around the 8 month mark? How are you feeling? Got everything ready for your new arrival?

Comments

• You are so lucky I have 26wks more to go!
  • Thank you, just keep busy and the time flies lol
  • Awh. Congrats!!! I'm 29 weeks so not too far from 8 months. This is my first and though I've been counting down days and super excited I'm startin to get a lil nervous bc its gonna be time pretty soon. Lol. Other than that I feel huuuuge but I've only gained 14 pounds!
  • Aw don't be nervous, end product is worth it! :-D I have no idea how much i've gained lol i'll probably faint when I find out, I think I will get weighed at my 36 week appointment haha do you know what you're having?
  • I wish I didn't know. They weigh me everytime && then say it out loud. Geesh. I'm naturally pretty tiny so 14 pounds is a ton to me. I can't help but be nervous. Sad thing is I have no idea what I'm nervous about. I tolerate pain pretty well so I'm not too worried about that. Lol. I'm not sure. And yes! I'm having a lil boy. He's name is Tristan. What about you?
  • You welcome I try & sleep alot so it can go fast lol!
  • I am pretty nervous too.. :/ This is my first pregnancy so I don't really know how labor and delivery feels.. But hopefully time flies by quick and I don't have any troubles delivering. Can't wait to hold my baby in my arms already! :D oh by the way I'm 34w5d due March 10th!! :))
  • Lol same here, I like early bedtimes so it's another day off the calendar :-) it's probably just nervous since it's your first time. I'm sure it'll go well :-D and a little boy! That's nice. My first is a boy :-) we don't know the sex of this one till they arrive but i'm happy for either as long as all is well.
  • I am 32 weeks 1 day and spent all of today in the hospital for preterm labor
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats :) can't wait I'm only 21 weeks
  • Yes we have names picked out, Harmony Patricia for a girl and Keanu Bruce for a boy. :-) & @mommyof3boys I hope you're alright did they manage to stop the labour?
  • Omg I can't wait to get that far I'm only 24 weeks and feel like each day is going by slower and slower I just want my son to be here already
  • I feel the same way! Especially during the night! Lol
  • They did and I'm home now on bedrest
  • @SheridanLM1991 we have the same due date!!! :-)
  • edited February 2011
    @macsmommy really? March 30? That's awesome! I can't believe we're already in February. I wonder which one of us will pop first LOL :-) & @mommyof3boys i'm glad to hear it, hopefully it goes a bit gently from now. :-)
  • 27wks 2days,12wks left yay me!!! Cnt wait
  • @esme92 aww ur due the day after me I'm due march 9! 35wks 0days
  • @SheridanLM1991I don't know but I'm ready for her to get here already! Do you know what u are having?
  • @macsmommy no idea! Hoping for a girl since I already have a boy but another boy would be fine :-) is your back killing you? Mine only started bothering me when I hit 30 weeks lol.
  • Yes! Back, hip, and groin area! It gets worse the further along I get. The doctor just said she is on a nerve.
  • @h3artlessmami we have the same due date! How are you feeling? I had a doc appointment today & they said the baby is engaged & ready for birth. Now comes the long wait! 35 weeks today & 35 days left =)