back labor?

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
Ok obviously I should know if I'm having back labor or not, But how do the nurses/doctors know if the baby is facing the wrong way or not?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure they can feel when they check you don't hold me to it but that's what I think I had back labor with my first but he was the right way sitting in the jacuzzi at the hospital was a total relief
  • @jpmommy goddddd I really hope my contractions get closer soon so I can go to the hospital and sit in their nice tubs. Thank You tho (:
  • Usually they will feel your tummy and also when they check you they can sometimes tell. My little girl was sitting the correct way and I had back labor....its rough, but warm water helps for sure! I hope I actually get regular contractions with this little girl, so I can experience regular labor this time. Lol good luck hun, hope your contractions get closer soon! Try sitting in the squatting position and holding it for 3 minutes a time every 30 minutes! :D good luck again and congrats! Your bundle will be here soon!