Placenta Teddy Bear...

Comments

• Omg thats so sick! Im gonna have nightmares about that bear! Lol i cant wait to show my husband. Bahahaha...
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate So maybe taking the capsules are beneficial and some people make that choice to take them, but I think a good majority of people were disgusted by the bear itself, not the tradition or rituals or whatever other people believe in. I'm sorry this is so appaling to you, but it's different strokes fof different folks and this just rubs me (us) the wrong way. None of us were "bashing" a particular culture, nor was that our intention. Nobody was "rude or disrespectful" in this thread, usually it's about personal attacks and bashing, and there was never one direct incident of that on this thread.
  • @homebirthadvocate please just stop....its part of my African American culture to eat pig stomach yet some find that gross and voiced it on here and no offense was taking.

Don't try to find drama in everything....every opinion has a right to be voiced whether its in favor or not. So you "fussing" at us like children is pretty ridiculous.
  • My husband the other day just asked if there was a place on the birth plan to check off eating the placenta!! He was joking, but I'm gonba have to show him THIS!!!!!
  • @MrsForesee LMBO that is too good, he is going to crap his pants lol.
  • OMG! Haha kinda cool but not for me!!! Made me gag a little.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just reread this thread again...it is too freaking funny!!!! Dont let it die, I want to hear more analogies!!!!!! Lol
  • im talking about it on glitches post i think... its great...
  • I read this whole thing and was dyin! U ladies make me happy daily I :X
  • im happy to make you happy :D
  • She Must be a placenta eater...
  • that may be the case but after initally stating our opinions we got bored and started joking around... there is nothing in the rules that says that we can not have fun.. as a matter of fact there were people that stated yesterday about blowing up mcdonalds and moderators were in there laughing with them... and there were people who commented that use placenta products (@almost4) who were not offended by this post and are commenting on other Placenta posts... we are not trying to start drama... we are trying to have a community where "EVERYONE" can feel comfortable... we did not bash those who thought that it was cute...
  • BTW I showed my husband this and he said he hope my placentas big enough to make a life sized bear
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate So what's your point? I don't feel I'm acting like a child, nor does anybody else besides you, but if that was a choice I wanted to make what do you care? I am not for abortions and it irks me every time I see people advocating it, but I keep my mouth shut because I know that everyone's opinions differ and I NEVER feel like they're bashing MY beliefes because we're all entitled to our own opinions/views/beliefs/traditions. Ugh. So drop it, carry on with your feelings and views on the placenta, and I'll carry on with mine. I know where you stand, and you know where I stand. This thread had been put on the back burner until you chimed in...

Have a nice day. :)
  • if that is the case i can no longer laugh at anything because everything we laugh at is at the expense of someone... look at standup comedians katt williams for example makes fun of black people, white people, stoners... lisa lampanelli makes fun of everyone old young black white chinese gay straight transexual... how is laughing at ways to prepare a placenta offending anyone... we didnt say oh this is how a certain person does it we were laughing at not knowing the proper way and making it up along the way...
  • AT WHO'S EXPENSE WERE WE LAUGHING AND JOKING?! NOBODY SPECIFIC SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
  • #-O ^#(^ :-@ ~X(
  • @almost4, i agree. Negative Nancy needs a sense of humor. My culture does gross things and i know people think its gross but it doesnt bother me. I think this is hilarious! Now lets all go hug a tree and sing kumbaya.
  • If laughing at things is so wrong, then this would be a real real dull world. Losen the chonies n laugh a lil