sex during pregnancy

edited January 2011 in Pregnant

Comments

• Or is it bad for baby when I'm on top? Is. Bouncing too much bad for baby I need help!
  • No!! It won't hurt the baby. My doctor had a full run down of all positions that's safe. And as long as you aren't laying on tummy it's fine.
  • Wow really? How bout missionary w my legs up.? He likes it that way but its suffocating I still let him tho? Harmful?
  • Why does my tummy get rock hard after intercourse???
  • I had intercourse almost daily with my last pregnancy, even during early labor. All positions. As long as you can stand the discomfort, baby is completely safe, even if you're on your tummy. I used pillows to support my belly to get into his favorite positions.
  • Thanks that help alot (: its funny cause his mood gets ruined he's so worried bout squishing or hurting baby
  • During orgasm, the uterus contracts. We can't feel it when we're not preggers, but it is totally natural and nothing to worry about. Cramping after is also common, and bleeding too.
  • Ya no worries. Sex can't hurt baby, and semen has a protein in it that can help soften your cervix during labor
  • Damn this is all interest good news. If I tell him he wont leave me alone (: I actually got so swollen down there couldn't close legs /: I'm all excited asking you I'm sorry its just I get embarrassed n couldn't discuss this w doc. More comfortable w you cause you can't see me n may never run into u lmao thanks 4senough
  • No prob. I have had these problems before. Some of your swelling may be from friction, your fluids are thicker now. If you have a favorite lube, use it. If not, buy some. If you can't, take a ziploc bag with you next time you go to dr and get some of the jelly they use to check babys heart rate. Works like a charm.
  • I see him tomorrow (: I'm gna take some.this is all new to me! Appreciate you!
  • Thanks! I love to help new mommies! And you know, you don't have to be afraid to talk to your dr. He has probably heard it all before. But ask me if you just can't!!
  • Ok I'd feel better checking w you unless its 911 ill call his ass (:
  • It feels different in the vagean like the walls and the wetness why so?baby daddy
  • Ariel- The hormones in the body are changing her inside. There is more blood flow down there, so it will feel different. Her natural lubrication is also thicker while she's pregnant, so you may try some lubricant.
  • Babygirl- anytime
  • Babygirl- anytime
  • Baby gos crazy during sex and it completly turns me off and kinda freaks me out!
  • During sex you have increased blood flow to your pelvic area, and a flood of hormones. Baby also likes the rocking motion. Completely normal for baby to be active during and after sex. Is this your first pregnancy?