how many of you are going to try to start labor starting at 37 wks

Comments

• i am very excited..but they wanna take her early cuz she is i kittke underweight..so she will more than likely have to stay in the hospital fir a week or so..so itll be bitter sweet but at least she will be takin care of,and hopefully i will bring home a chunky monkey lol
  • @ynvtish I never said I was going to try wow u guys need a hobby
  • @Erica_barrett my baby is the same way IUGR. May 10 it is for me even though she's not due till June 19. She's 11%ile
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think its funny now that im having my 5th...that u think u can do anything to be in control of when u go into labor. Ladies...you're just along for the ride...just let go and realize you're not in control of this one. Try to enjoy it and the suprise of everything. Oh, and Castor oil....bad bad bad. Trust me. :p
  • @itsagirl yeah 37 weeks is full term so both our bavies will be just fine..its jus a littke sad that now matter what i do icant make her big..but some babies r jus dentined to be small i was only 5 pounds when i was born ..were u small too?
  • Me too I was 5lbs 3oz she's small but mighty congrats hun @erica_barrett
  • @itsagirl @Erica_Barrett. Awe your babies will be beautiful strong little ones. My baby isn't going to be that big either but I know she will be okay :) I wasn't small but if my mom didn't have diabetes I would have been small due to being a month and a half early. I can't wait for baby day!
  • @Itsagirl ... simply correcting you on "its only a myth" comment. No need to get nasty. This IS a discussion board so let's discuss and not fuss!
  • I was a maconium baby aka I pooped in my moms tummy came out green n swallowed it! I was in nicu for two days just to be sure I was ok. I was just fine. N my mother never took castor oil! Sometimes that kind of stuff just happens.
  • Honestly I asked the Dr and castor oil can cause a bowel movement but so can being past due and labor in general. I noticed people are very sensitive about castor oil so maybe its best we don't talk about it lol. If anyone is going to do it that's cool I know lots who have and at least if it doesn't start labor your system will be cleaned out lmao. If you are against it then that's cool too. Do what you feel is best for baby.

Can we all be happy and look forward to seeing our babies? ;)

Anyone know of exercises to get my uterus and cervix back to the front?
  • @itsagirl that's very true :) it happens to lots of babies. Sometimes the stress of birth is a lot on a baby. I'm so glad you were okay and got to go home quickly :)
    That's my biggest fear is seeing my baby with tubes everywhere and I pray non of us experience that. When are you due? Love the baby bump
  • 3 out of 4 of my moms kids were 'preemies'. All 3 about a monthb early. All but the first was healthy. My oldest brother has a bunch of tubes but got healthy after a few weeks. Hell I tried coming out at 31 weeks but they gave her drugs so I would stay in.
  • @marinesangel awe I hope you get your baby that day :)
  • II had a heart murmur but its gone.
  • @marinesangel you're going to make me cry.... that was so sweet :) it would be pretty neat. All I can suggest is some primrose oil around that time.
  • Lol well then there you go :) I wish I knew how small this one is
  • Lol how cute!
  • yeah tis, hes 20 next month, he actually has a plaque on the wall at the hospital in sith africa where he was born for being the smallest baby to survive born there
  • @bummy87 wow God has an amazing plan in store for him. Well tell him happy birthday