Stretch Marks???

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone have any secret remedies to help prevent stretch marks?? Any creams, lotions, or oils?

Comments

• i dont think there is a serious secret remedy, everyone will tell you to try something different ;) lol i dont think anything really helps personally... but i did figure out how to keep them from getting any worse.. i use vaseline intensive care with cocoa butter (its the brown bottle)... i use it 3 times a day.. .when i first got pregnant i wasnt worried until i was about 10 weeks i noticed 2 little ones & i didnt do anything to help them.. when i was 14 weeks, they got bigger & i finally started using something.. they are still the same now as they were a month at 14 weeks & im now 18.4... im sure they will get worse as my belly grows but for now, i feel i have them under control! good luck! :)
  • I already had them but just decided to start using Bio Oil last week. No miracles so far, but I'm keeping hope alive! [-O<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ughh!!! Its just not fair the things we have to go thru!! But its worth it in the end i guess when ur carrying ur lil bundle of joy! Just wish we cud still do it without all the negative stuff! :-(