Think my feet...

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
Are going to fall off or explode! I just had a burst of "nesting" energy and cleaned, vacuumed, and reorganized the house. Then I went outside and brushed the dogs and cleaned my vacuum and swept the carport. :) whew!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol @mshahir. It's not so bad sometimes. Atleast I have energy during those little busts.
  • O I'm thinking about a nap now! How fat along are you @uncaffinated_katie?
  • Far* damn auto correct
  • @uncaffeinated_katie I know what you mean about feeling like a whale. I'm 36 weeks and have gained 55 pounds. I was looking at one of my wedding pictures a friend had framed for us and I was shocked at the difference between me last june and me now! I almost started crying and my husband freaked out cause he didn't know what to do. Lol
  • @mshahir the energy is great while you have it but once it's passed you sure do pay for it. Lol. My legs and feet are killing me.
  • @uncaffeinated_katie lucky! My dr mentions it every time! I actually asked him to stop at my last appt. Ha. He laughed and said he promised not to mention it again. I'm already planning my workout for after I have the baby. Lol. My mother in law said she would work out with me but I think I'd rather walk on hot coals. :)
  • @uncaffeinated_katie- I've heard a little about it. Apparently they have dvds for it too. My sister did it after she had her baby a couple years ago and said she loved it.
  • I love nesting. It's awesome to have at least some energy for a lil while! But the aftermath, sore very, sore back etc, completely suck! Haha
  • What is nesting like
  • @jen_cesar95 it's basically just a burst of energy where you actually WANT to move around and clean this and that. It's great when you get it but you get so sore afterwards. Lol.