Lost my baby today

2»

Comments

• So sorry for your lost, try to stay strong.
  • I'm so saddened to hear of your loss Babs40. I'm glad you plan to conceive again though. I hear it's always worth it once you bring home a living healthy baby. So I wish you all the best. Did you ask your doctor if there are any particular supplements you should get on in the meantime to recover quickly? I would think iron and of course stay on your prenatals. Best of luck to you.
  • So sorry for ur loss..im goin through one now as well..I was 10 wks. My first one 3 years ago was painful but happenend fast I felt better the next day other than greving. This one I've bled alot but not a whole lot of pain..everyone is diffrent. It can take newhere from 3-7 days to pass..so sorry for ir loss..prayers coming ur way!
  • I lost my baby at 12 weeks and thenight I fould out I lost it I have really bad cramps it feels like early contractions and you will bleed a lot like your water broke.if you do bleed a lot got to the hospital to get fluids put back in you and the dnc isn't bad at all.when you pass everything you will feel very tired so I would take iron and keep taking the prenantal vitamins they help alot .I went threw this in dec 21st and I am now 11w1d pregnant.you need to just let everything out and cry it makes it better.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my first doctors appointment dec 15th the bad had a heartbeat and was moving around and on the 20th I started spotting I went in on the 21st and got the news that there was no heartbeat and we lost the bad.then that night I started having painful cramping and started to bleed really bad my baby daddy rushed me to the hospital.they took alll the nlood and blodd clot till I stoped bleeding they put fluid in me and the next day I had a dnc which isn'tpainful
  • Hugs & prayers to u!! :(
  • Very sorry for your loss I lost one too but at 6 weeks everything passed naturally but was the most awful thing that has ever happened to me very sad time in my life and longest two hours ever but you will get passed it I have a daughter now who I thank my lucky stars for and a baby on the way almost 11 weeks who I pray for every night so you have support if you need it.
  • Im so sorry for ur loss.. I will keep you in my prayers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't get discourage...
  • May god bless u... Sorry for your loss...
  • Sorry to hear that stay strong
  • I'm sorry for your loss sweetie. I hope you give yourself time to recoup and I hope that you also can conceive again soon when the time is right.
  • I'm so sorry to hear about ur lost I wish and pray the best for u and yr family. I'm 18 weeks now and hoping it stays normal I dont know what I would do if I lost my baby now. Again so so sorry .
  • Sorry for your loss I MC in Dec of 2010 & was pregnant again in Feb I am now 16 weeks & due on Halloween it will happen wen the time is right
  • Sorry for you lost! That's so sad to hear..
  • So sorry to hear this. Take good care of yourself both physically and emotionally. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and we are all here if you need to chat.
  • Sry for ur loss. Take it easy