how to prevent nauesa??????

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I was hungry and i look at food.. i feel SICK.... i had to eat something ... after that, i actually am nausea... I was like i should not do that ughh.. I cannot stand to feel that way.. ANY TIPS?? :(

Comments

• I like sucking on sour candy. But I'm gonna ask my doctor about naseau medicine when I go
  • I like it but I find as soon as the sour goes away you need another piece asap
  • Try eating before getting up and out of bed I keep crackers and poptarts by mine along with nutter butters
  • sounds great, ladies I will try these! :)
  • Yeah I'm always sucking on sour patch kids all day and it works for me but you have to have a box of them because you will eat a lot of them one after another...
  • Try stuff with Ginger in it.. you can also try vitamin B6 25mg and half a unisom tablet but the unisom will probably make you tired so your not allowed to drive. Also try to always keep something on your stomach but don't overeat cause that will make it worse. Hope this helps!
  • Nutter butters might be too much for really bad ms but ive had a peanut butter chocolate craving the last week
  • Thebubblegum its me again lol well I got advice cause I'm 15 weeks and I'm always feeling the same way so what u do is eat some saltine crackers to settle ur stomach and then go from there I took the advice from my aunt and its helped me so much like rigght b4 I get out of bed I eat a few and whn I'm ready to go have breakfast everything is ok....=0)
  • I also found that suckers and jolly ranchers help me tons
  • I did the same. I was super sick in the morning into the afternoon if I didn't eat before rolling out of bed. I kept water and cackers and goldfish by my bed. I also got vit. B lolli pops from the pharmacy which really helped. They taste like a cherry lolli pop. I got those cause I would randomly feel sick in the afternoon sometimes. :)
  • WOW! dang. i m only 6 weeks, jeez! its so much early for me... stomach upset and i look at food.. make me sick.. is absolately annoyed.. I will try that these stuff on tomorrow.> i have to go store to do grocery!
  • Im 7 weeks and 1 day (:
  • Try pickles too.
  • Lemons!! Swear it helps first pregnancy I had hyperemesis n was on zofran it helped so much! Last pregnancy zofran didn't help but lemons took it away almost immediately!! I even put them in my water to prevent it :) good luck hope u feel better im only 5 weeks n 2 days so its not too bad yet but I know its coming :(
  • I had suck horrible nausea that I couldn't eat anything at all, including crackers. I tried peppermint and ginger and nothing worked but I finally talked to my doctor about it and he gave me zofran and it was a miracle worker. I couldn't believe how much better I felt. Hope that helps some.
  • Suck on lemons! I get really bad nausea all day long and i find sucking on lemons takes it way for a while :) if you don't like sour try hard candies :) also don't let yourself get hungry lol that makes the nausea 10x worse lol