Broke Mommy to be..

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
So Im 36 wks preggo and have no job. All i do is stay home and prepare for baby. Im super excited about having my first baby but i keep feeling put down that i have no income. After the baby is born im going to.continue to be a stay at home mom. I wont have anyone to watch baby (such as family or baby sitter i trust) so my question is how can I make money at home while being a mommy at the same time? Any ideas or someone have similar situation? I just want to be able to provide for my son :/

Comments

• Maybe babysitting another baby on your neighborhood
  • Start a daycare service in your home.....it was the best i cud think of....hope it helps
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its funny that you say that i use to be a nanny and watch kids before i got preggo. I loved it! Lol maybe i can do it from home.
  • Im not with bd..he seems to show up when he wants to. I've been living with my dad and he refuses to give me money. So i've just been surviving on my saving account but im almost out of money..i don't even have a cell phone. Ugh. Im stuck in a rough place but im just hoping it will get better
  • Yea girl u will get paid for each child lovely the younger the morre money
  • I just quit my job last week and I'm facing the same dilemma...I'm going to become a sales consultant for a company called pure romance...they sell toys and lotions and lube and stuff...I can make my own schedule and still stay home with my babies
  • Your young and cute sell Mark cosmetics. Think it's through avon.. Baby sit, or even apply @ a daycare. Some let you take your own child to work.
    Apply for assistance too hun. Good luck.