any mommy from SoCal?

2»

Comments

• I live in Apple vallet ca its a small desert town also known as the high desert
  • @hiskitten :) ur name sounds kinda freaky :) lol I think u juss miight b 23! Lol .. Yea oceanside is niice.. I've been here 12 years though.. Kinda gettn sick of it : / ... Ill be 21 next tuesday :) with mii first bby .. && she's a girl :) I can't wait!! I wanna have her already!!! Aww well congrats to u nd ur girls :))
  • Rancho Cucamonga, I'm due Sep 27...hoping for a boy. We find out in 3 weeks :)
  • @Naliibby I think everyone have a little inner freak in them... ;) good luck on ur baby girl too and happy early birthday.
  • I also live in the Antelope Valley. So not looking foward to the Summer heat
  • i live in hemet. Due sept 29 with a baby boy!
  • @mrssanchez1228, ur right down the road from me. :) I'm due on the 16th of Sept. How old are you? I go to school in hemet.
  • @hiskitten im 21 what school? How old are u?
  • I go to Marinello's. I'm 28
  • Omg crazy..i went to cosmo school in temecula..i wanna go back cuz i only finished half..is ur school good?
  • @mrssanchez1228 The school and their teachers are awesome. The school has a high % for students to receive their licence due to the mock state board prep they offer which not all schools offer. In that aspect,the school is great. On the other hand, some of the girls that do there can be drama. If you keep your nose out like I do most if the time (lol I'm not even gonna lie) sometimes these little girls I just wanna snatch them up by their collars! Lol but I remember I ain't there for them and they sure as heck don't pay my tuition. I turn the other cheek. But when there's a bunch of girls together ur just bound to have drama one way or another. I say go for it. I'm cosmo too. I love it. Something I always wanted to do.
  • How many hrs do u have? @Hiskitten
  • I live in Los Angeles CA and I'm due September 1
  • @mrssanchez1228 I can't remember now, but over 330. I go part time, and started at the end of December
  • I'm due Sept 7 and I live in fallbrook right outside of temecula. Having a little boy.
  • I'm 24 and live in Whittier. Due late Aug or early Sept.