scared 10 years off my mans life earlier ...

Little background first, I'm now 5 months preggo, I've been struggling with low blood sugar & low blood pressure this pregnancy, & the low bp has been causing me to have pains in my chest. With that said ...

I was taking a shower earlier, & my bf hears a loud thud (I had dropped the shampoo) then he hears me scream. My bf comes running up the stairs yelling my name, but I didn't hear him. He throws open the door, & opens the shower curtain. He sees me sitting on the side of the tub crying. "Kriss, baby, what's wrong?" I just look at him, still crying, so he climbs into the shower fully dressed, getting soaked. "C'mon hun, what happened?" "Nothing's happened!" I said. "Something must have, I heard a bang & a scream." "I dropped the shampoo & realized I couldn't see my toes anymore! Stupid hormones!" He busted up laughing, & said "You better be glad I love you, or I would throttle you right now!"

Def the first true hormonal thing I've done this pregnancy. I can't wait to be me again, I feel so stupid!

Comments

• Awh that is pretty much the most adorable pregnancy story ive heard so far!
  • That just made my day ;;)
  • Omg that made me really LOL Aw!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    Awe, you poor thing! Thanks for sharing, sounds like something my bd would say. :)
    MMD!!!
  • Aww..what a sweet heart to check on you so quickly! My mans the same always worried lol! Glad you were ok..I'm about 19 weeks now and I get dizzy all the time which scarres poor shaun even more. We'll be back to normal sooner or later and all the hormonal insanity will end :)
  • I felt so terrible! I had to go to the ER the other day for my bp, & he's been paranoid ever since. He's even went out & got me a slurpee to cheer me up.
  • Love it!!!!!
  • Too friggin cute :)
  • That is so cute!!!!
  • I don't think I've ever laughed and cried so hard at the same time
  • Sorry u have to deal with all the trouble during pregnancy, but u have an amazing man! He sounds so support and great to u!!
  • Sorry u have to deal with all the trouble during pregnancy, but u have an amazing man! He sounds so support and great to u!!
  • @kansasmomma thanks, but its a lot better than my first pregnancy, I had high bp with my twins, & that's so much worse! He is amazing, I don't know what I would do without him. I'm just glad he's so laid back, makes everything so much easier. :-D
  • So I told my hubby your story and he was like, awe, poor thing... Yes I would say the same thing. Lol! Still MMD!
  • @jellybelly1015 hahaha, I couldn't even tell you why I was crying! I love that my belly has finally popped. I think that its just because its finally really hit me that I'm pregnant. Sounds stupid, but I was told years ago I couldn't have anymore children, so I'm allowing myself to believe its true now.
  • @kriss82001 oh I know how that feels, im pregnant with just one little girl with high bp. I could imagine having high bp with twins.

Its awesome to hear stories about the great dads and men out there! I know I have one, he's so good to me and is so support!
  • @kansasmomma I couldn't agree more, my twins dad left me when I was pregnant with them, so I didn't know what to expect this time around. He surprises me every day with how great he is.
  • Lmao. Mmd thanks. Needed a good laugh
  • @beardreams np, that's what I'm here for, ;;)
  • Awww!!! i was having a horrible day & this story just made me laugh so hard i CRIED! :-(( thanks @Kriss82001 uve made my day!
  • Awww thts so freakin cute
  • That is to funny. Have you had any incidents of passing out yet?
  • i just started crying because i was laughing so hard that is the sweetest/cutest/funniest thing i have heard in a long time!!
  • @mscheyla Luckily no, I've dealt with low bp before, & I'm a paramedic so I know the warning signs & can take care of it usually. It just freaks everyone out.