Dreams About Babies!

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm having dreams about Boys. The most reason one kinda upset me though. I dreamt that I had "him" on Oct. 10, which is about 3 weeks before my due date, and he was very sick. I had to hold him while the doctors gave him multiple shots in the leg and he was crying & screaming. I woke up highly upset. *Sigh. I'm hoping the "boy" part of the dream is correct, but not the rest. It seemed tooo realistic. The first time I was pregnant I kept having dreams about girls. (Sure enough it was lil girl, but I miscarried a couple weeks after finding out.) Idk. Maybe I'm just overworried about this pregnancy and its reflecting through my dreams.

Comments

• I keep dreaming if twins but they only see one baby
  • @jade_may9th Is it possible for them to miss a baby? or maybe twins mean something in dreams. I'm a strong believer in stuff like that.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 AWW. Congrats! :D Now your family is complete! I'm hoping for a boy. SO hopefully I'll keep having GOOD dreams about lil boys.
  • Yeah they could be missing the other bby but I hope not
  • @jade_may9th they most likely didn't, i just didn't know that was a possibility.. but there are women who go the whole pregnancy without even knowing they are pregnant. smh. idk. lets hope they didnt. (:

& I looked this up for you.
    To see twins in your dream, signify ambivalence, dualities or opposites. It also represents security in business, faithfulness, and contentment with life. It may also mean that you are either in harmony with or in conflict between ideas and decisions.
    To see twins fighting in your dream, represent a conflict between the opposites of your psyche. One twin signifies emergence of unconscious material and suppressed feelings, while the other twin represents the conscious mind. There is some situation that you are not confronting
  • My dreams are crazy weird! I dreame of people turning into babies and i am tucking them to bed. No lie! Really weird huh?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LOL! @mamanouchee thats actually quite funny. I imagined that and laughed out loud. But yes, that is quite odd.