Baby Girl name!!!

edited April 2011 in Baby names
Ok so I know there are a lot of girl names in this post but I figured this will be easier. Me and the hubby cannot agree on the name I like unique but not to crazy names also any to do with water I also like classic names like Evangeline. Plrease help I need something we can agree on!!!!

Comments

• I like Evangeline it has biblical meaning
    Katelynn
    Kielee
    Jocelyn
    Sariah
    Sasha
    Lia
    Gia
    Giselle
    Mia
    Mariah
  • I named my daughter Lydia Kay
  • Elana
    Alessandra

Those were the two I was thinking of for a girl but I'm having a boy lol Christian Michael Conner.
  • I love evangeline...hubby shot it down for our lil bundle. I like liliana too...Im having the same prob...35 wks and as of right now she's going to b coming home as "z girl" lol
  • Allesandra
    Alayla
    Angeleak
    Aswayla (uh_ sway luh)
    Sorry, for some reason mt head is stuck on a names... Lol
  • I've always liked the name Selene and I'm trying to decide on whether to add it to my baby girl's name or not (Rebekah Marie would then become Rebekah Marie Selene) lol but if you like it you're welcome to it :-) Selene is/was the greek's goddess of the moon (not why I picked it but I thought it was interesting since I really like greek/roman mythology.
  • I'm having baby girl #4 I have a Samantha, Jennifer, Natalie and the new baby will be Madelyn... I have a three syllable thing going on with the names...
  • I always loved the names Priscilla Marie & Serrina
  • Marisol means sand and sea. :) I think Maren means of the water, too.
  • I have a Kaydence Lori Ann, and I'm naming my bby girl Ysabel Faith :) ^:)^
  • I think jasmine is so pretty.
  • Go with Evangeline! Its beautiful and I Have never heard of anyone named that!!
  • Uhh the hubs is being soo difficult I'm about to just name her myself and tell him since I'm doing all the work I'm naming her lol but you all for your input
  • Cherysh , aniya