I feel alone...i miss my daughter! :(

Its been a month since I list my daughter. I'm trying to cope with it but its hard. I can't really talk to nobody not even my bf. It hurts because he totally isolated me out after it happened. I don't kno wat to do. This year started off right but everything seems to go down hill. I lost my job quit a job because it was to much nd I was pregnant. Then I lost the baby. I feel like I don't wanna carry on no more. I have no money no one to comfort me I'm by myself.

Comments

• You never know how strong you are til your at your weakest, im so sorry. But to talk about it is healthy, crying is okay. You have to let it out! I wish I could give you a hug :(
  • I know nothing can ever really make you feel better bt I'm sorry your going thru so much! Last year I got pregnant nd quit my job cuz it was so stressful, I couldn't pay my bills bt my boyfriend supported me.... then I miscarried! It was really hard nd we broke up for awhile because we were both so sad and didn't know what to do next. About a month later I got a job at a fast food place just so I could get back on track with my bills, then Igot back into school to fill my time up and eventually me and my boyfriend got back together after we both greaved and realized we needed eachother! Now were pregnent again and evenything is going great this time! I hope this helps you out a alittle bit. You'll be in my prayers!!