baby moving ?? confused

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Well I'm 19 weeks and I am a big girl well any ways I don't know if when I lay on my back my belly will start to go crzy but its more of a pulse feeling then a baby moving but its only in one spot ..... I've had 2 lil girls already and this didn't happen idk is it the baby ???

Comments

• My belly moves, but its my heart beat. I can see it and feel it.
  • U know the further u get its not good to lay on ur back
  • Yea thats probably the baby moving! I can't wait until I can feel regular movements everyday..congrats!
  • Yeah I'm 19wks too and the same thing happens a lot at night time...I tell my husband were gonna have a night baby cuz its the time it happens the most don't worry doc said it was normal
  • @ tamsy79 I can see it also but its not the same rythm as my heart @ marriedwith_4 why is that bad ? @gsmommy yea I think so too but idk I have my next doc afpt on the 22
  • @ tamsy79 I can see it also but its not the same rythm as my heart @ marriedwith_4 why is that bad ? @gsmommy yea I think so too but idk I have my next doc afpt on the 22
  • @ aug31baby to me it happens when I move a lot. Or if I'm. About to relax
  • Ur uterus would be pressing on veins n It could interfere with the flow of blood and nutrients to the placenta