baby bump?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I know not every pregnancy is the same, but when is it common to start baby bumps?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 5 months and yu can barely tell im pregnant so idk
  • Im 3 months and my lower belly is popping out...Im thinking i will really pop in a few weeks.... Im a size 16 (5'9" tall) before pregnancy....didn't show till about 6.5 months with my first...but then again i was 16 &a size 9...lol
  • I'm almost 11 weeks and I'm starting to show, just sliiiightly. But I'm tiny. ]: 5'4" & 107lbs. It's kinda sad I have the body of a 10 year old. Lmao. But I've always had trouble gaining weight. I'm hoping this pregnancy will benefit me. :D
  • Well..w/ my son i was 110 pre weight ..didnt start showing till 6 months ..
    this one im 16 wks..and my lower tummy looks fuller..but not showing yet..
  • Im ten weeks and already have a bump:*
    This is my third pregnancy and I dont remember showing this soon...
  • I lost my first at around 9wks..but this one it was weird but I started showing around 8wks. I asked my doc if I was retaining water or something n she checked me out n was like "nope that's baby!!" I'm 15w4d now..I was a size 5-7 pre pregnancy tho. Good luck!!
  • So sorry for your loss. Im praying this ones healthy. I was told at the first ultrasound I possibly have a fibroid tumor. I also was told Im carrying an antibody in my blood....so Im very scared and stressing. :-S
  • Our thoughts and prayers are going out to u tj31. Everything will work out fine. :-)
  • My first pregnancy I was 5-6 months before you could tell I was pregnant, but this time I'm only 3 months and have a nice roundness to my lower tummy. I weigh around 70kg for both pregnancies so I'm far from skinny but not a fatty either lol