Read this fast before I get banned!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok martin we need new moderators not these white trash hormonal women who delete people they don't like....gee whiz get over yourselves!

Comments

• Agreed. It would be nice if he acutally exsisted.
  • I'm Afraid to comment on this. Theyre watching us.....
  • @oregonmama- lots of people are acting like children on here.. just for the fun of acting like children... its something that totally isnt in our control... they'll learn soon enough...
  • Whoaaa.. ! Not nice! Prob y ur gettn deleted... Why can't everyone juss get along.. This site is for information n facts.. This isn't myspace.. If u want drama n gunn b name calln go somewhere else with that! Nd like @oregonmommy said grow up!!!!! Ive never responded to any drama on here b4 but this is un calld for..
  • SEe.. White trash was unecessary! Just say I dont like your moderators.
  • Babymomma123 wanna see me put my foot behind my head like a pretzel?!?! :0&
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sad these children r even mothers or going to b mothers.. babies raising babies SMH!!
  • @martin deletteeeeee dissss heffa! @babymomma123
  • I just feel martin made a big mistake pickng. Modertors...if he couldn't control this app by himself then y did he make it
    .also ...I to feel like were having more problems lately. With modertors then b4..MARTIN plz help cuz with out us pregly. User this app will be nothing..
  • What was that ridiculous story she was saying that we all lol'd about?
  • The moderators wouldn't help me why should I be nice?.....maybe white trash was harsh but they are not NICE!
  • OH! She was going on about passing blood clots or bleeding and bad cramping or something and everyone told her to call the doc or go to the ER and she said she was going to take a nap!
  • Didnt she feel something up in there to that moved?
  • @babymomma123- "the moderators wouldnt help me why should i be nice?" thats your excuse? that right there just shows your lack of maturity... :-?
  • @bigbelly yes! That was the icing on the cake!
  • @mama_kat I think you should have handled that in a pm just saying
  • @Jwigs yea I remember that post. She had everybody freaking out til she wrote that. Then it was like really chick, were not stupid!
  • @Mama_Kat If all you moderators are tired of being "personally attacked" you should all make seperate accounts for your personal use and moderating duties.
  • I personally like the app just think it would be easier on the mods
  • i agree... @mama_kat- i think this one can go into the delete bin....
This discussion has been closed.