Omg!!!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I'm so happy went to the doctors today an had my ultra sound and got to hear the babys heart beat! I'm 8 1/2 weeks pregnant an my due date changed to september 13th!!!! All my labs were great an babys healthy!!

Comments

• Congratulations glad to hear all is well with you and your bundle may GOD continue bless u both :-)
  • Thank you so much!!
  • I'm 11 weeks and still haven't had an ultrasound or anything and I'm wrried I dnt even know how my baby is doing or if I'm doing things right, anxious and scared I wanna hear things r good, congrats btw
  • 1stTime_Mommy - im sure things are fine if you havent had an pain or bleeding. I was surprised i got a ultra sound today the doctor just did it cuz i wasent sure of my last period. This is my second baby we have a lil boy who is 3yrs so were hoping for a girl Good luck with your pregnancy hope you make it to the doctor soon. :)
  • I have had almost 30 ultra sounds lol but I am also a high risk pregnancy
  • @1sttime_mommy I'm just bearly getting my first actual ultrasound this Friday I'm also 11wks.. my dr did a quick one last weeks just bc I had my son and he was so excited to hear the baby"s heartbeat but she couldn't find it so she did it for me
  • How exciting! I'm 7 1/2 weeks today and due on the 16th of September. I got to see my baby (for the third time) and hear its little heartbeat today. Talk about awesome! How is everybody's pregnancies going so far?
  • Congrats I just found out yesterday I was prego the doctor said I was about 10 weeks my ultra sound is on the 8th I'm so exciteddd!!!!!
  • Congrats to all you new mommies I am so happy for y'all and I wish you the best of luck on this journey! =;