frustrated:(

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I feel like..things have changed so much on the app since I joined. I wanna stop seeing the drama BUT I cannot get enough of pregly. This has been some of my best support and reassurance for when I have issues. I just feel like the drama is taking away from peoples questions. And no, I am not being one of those people who strives for attn on here at all, just wanted to let out my pregger frustrations.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me too. I love pregly. I don't even know what happened.
  • @willsurvive I've been trying to ignore the drama b/c that's the last thing I want to get in the middle of. I just noticed there is more answers to ppls "drama posts" rather than to ppls concerns with their issues.
  • I agree with you too:) We are all here because we have one thing in common & that's our precious little babies! Unfortunatly that common thread comes with raging hormones & that can get the best of all of us on most days.We should all put our negative thoughts & comments aside & focus on what truly matters...Having happy pregnancies & happy babies...Honestly, I have thought about deleting the app also...I have not been a member very long but I enjoy having a place to go when I need support or just have a question...The world is bad enough for us to bring children into...If we can't get along on Pregly, what does that say about us being able to raise a child?? I have no problems with anyone on this app & I say let's just put it in the past & move forward...I'm not sure about anyone else but I know I'm going to need everyone to help me get through the next 5 months:)
  • I so agree!! I love pregly, it passes the time so well but I'm hating all this new complaining and drama...Ugh
  • @cajunmom I definately agree! I only have 17 weeks left and I'm sooo excited. I went to the hospital today for the tour and I cannot wait to have my son. Hope this summer isn't too awfully hot lol or I may just stay inside and hibernate<spelling?
  • @Angels_Mami- I know, I'm not liking the drama either but hopefully in a day or so it will be back to normal...Hopefully! Lol
    @fetherolc- I can only imagine how excited you are now:) I'm just impatiently waiting for my u/s Thursday so we can finally find out what we're having...& I don't even want to discuss the heat:( OMG, it was 87 today & I stayed inside to clean the house while hubby did the yard work...I went out to bring him some water & thought I was going to smother! Lol
  • @cajunmom where do you live!? I almost died last Monday because it was 83 degrees ans humid lol I walked outside and felt like I couldn't breathe! Good luck with the u/s on Thursday and let us know what ur having:) what are you hoping for?
  • Haha! See ladies...No drama or name calling! I think Pregly is turning around:) LMAO!
  • Well its nice to have people to talk to with no drama! I mean I can't even stand the drama that's around me outside of pregly with my bd. Lol one thread with nooooo drama:) yay!
  • I'm in Louisiana so I get heat + major humidity & it sucks! I'm not sure what I want, I said girl from day one but I don't know if I can handle a "mini me" walking around...Lol...I think it would be fun until the teenage years:) Boy or girl, either way I will be happy...When are you due?
  • @cajunmom I too said it didn't matter but if I had to chose it would be a girl...and lil baby turned out to be a boy:) I was beyond shocked. I'm due August 10th. When are you due? And as for Louisiana...I think I would die lol
  • @cajunmom I too said it didn't matter but if I had to chose it would be a girl...and lil baby turned out to be a boy:) I was beyond shocked. I'm due August 10th, what about you? And I think I would die if I lived there:(
  • Stupid phone! Lol sorry its being stupid.
  • Wow, I'm due Sept 10! We're exactly a month apart:) I kinda think I'm going to have a boy also...My phone is about to die on me so I'm going to get off before it does. Didn't want to leave you hanging when it does:) Lol...I'll look for you on here tomorrow, k?
  • Okay lol I was gonna say I'm going to bed. Nighties!
  • http://bundlesofjoy.forumotion.com/

drama free and soo much more to offer ladies, all its missing is you!