feel like bd doesn't care.

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
He just dnt care I feel like I dnt even exist to him... I feel like he dnt care bout da lil angel dat we made together... I'm just tired I hate him....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm sorry as well sometimes they r not excited as we r like when the baby kicks or when we r shopping for clothes I hope he comes around.. if not we r here on pregly :)
  • @gabschilling we not together he's wit sum other old 30 year old woman and he's 19...... I feel like he puts her before my baby he dnt ask me no questions about me or the baby how she doing or Nothing...... he has not bought or did anything I'm due n June.... he will call every blue moon he got to say sum every time I c him its like he dnt want me to ever get over him I'm so confused..... when he bother me dat dnt do Nun but make me fall n Luv more I think about 24/7... its crazy I have a lot going on can I ask fa prayers frm anybody...
  • @stevenjsalas_mommy thanks girl dis is so hard For me..
  • @briffyg89 I an pregnant with my second child and the dad doesnt want to be in the child's life. We just never talk about the big elephant in the room.
  • Old!! Ouch I'm 34.. ;) ((hugs))
    I'll pray you get him out of your heart. Focus your thoughts on your baby. He may not be around her growing up and that's his loss!!
  • @briffyg89 don't feel bad because im 32 weeks and mine hasn't been to any of my doctors appointments.
  • Me n my bd r together but we might as well nt be cus I dnt feel lik I exsit ti him n we stay together...i mean dnt get me wrong he is excited cus its his first.child but he rather hang out wit his guys thn to spend qt wit me
  • @kcoolzchic mine dnt do dat either:(
  • @briffyg89 ur welcome && is he serious he cares more about that woman? I guess she knows how to manipulate him causeshe is older. Dnt worry when u have ur bby he won't matter to u. U will love the bby more than him. I know sometimes it seems hard to set ur feelings aside but now we have to be moms before women. U will see the light at the end of the tunnel. When u have him or her in your arms it will be like "I GOOT TO DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU"