Fla mommies :)

edited February 2011 in USA moms
I live in jacksonville florida. My baby is due in september, brr itll be gettin cold but good news by the time summer comes back around he or she will be old enough to take to the beach. I cannot wait to share the sand and salty air and glistening sun with my child. Sunshine is the best! Lol plus babies look sooo cute in their little swimmies playin in dirt ;) just had to share that image with yall

Comments

• I wish I could take my baby to the beach! I live in cali but unfortunately will be moving to ND for my mans job and will be freezing my ass off all year long :-<
  • Eek I hate the cold! At least youll have ur hubby to warm u up ;)
  • Aww how cute..:)
  • Yeah he loves the cold and I hate it. I hope our baby likes it tho.
  • Nodak huh? Haha ive lived in ND all my life, two days ago it was 35 below, today it was 5 warmed up haha.

Your lucky. Get to go to the beach with your baby. Bet your excited.
  • @reemama nooooo don't say that! Is it true that in the summer the high is around 65?
  • Oh no. It gets hot dont worry haha gets in the 80s 90s. Nice and warm haha, just the winters are crazy, this one is okay for snow but its been pretty cold for the past month. Youll get use to it. If you dont mind me asking, Where yall moving in nodak?
  • We are moving around Minot, ND. He got a job as a trucker in the oil feilds
  • Oh nice, thats what i was thinking. Haha im 45 minutes east from minot. Thats our city to shop at haha.
  • We are looking at some houses there to buy so I guess we will be staying for quite a while. The thing is I get cold in 60 degree weather, so im going to be wearing layers and layers of thermals. Are there good gyms there?
  • Lake countyyy fla
  • I live near daytona beach, fla. I love FLA!! I LOVE DA SUN!! i love wearin shorts & flip flops most of da yr. Lol. I took my son to da beach when he wuz about 9 months. ' first he wuz a lil skeptical bcus da sand felt weird btween his fat toes. Lol. But when he went near da water & began exploring...he loved it. It wuz sooo cute. Da whole time i wuz snappin pics & video tapin errything he did. He lookd so cute in his suit cus he wuz chubby :). him & i built a sand castle & as soon as it wuz done..he planted his brown behind rite in it. Lmao. Nothin lime da feelin of sand btween yur booty crease. Lol. I had such a gud time w l him there. We ate lunch & headed home bout 4 hours after bein dere & he wuz out for the count on da way home & after his bath. I cannot wait til summer to bring him..iam due in aug & hopin when da new bby is around 2 or 3 montbs it will still.b warm so he or she can join us @ da beach. Winter wuz bad dis yr so ima b happy when da sun comes out.
  • I live in Pensacola and I'm due in Sept too! I go to Jax a lot! I'm really excited!!!
  • I live in pensacola too! I'm due in July. See, I'm dreading the summer. The hot and humid while I'm going to be huge. I sweat enough as it is.
  • My family is from p-cola, I like the beaches over there better than this side of florida. but I havent been over there since the oil spill so idk how it looks now. I looove livin in fla, its already starting to get warm again!
  • Lol. Im due aug 4th. Ima b walkin round in some shorts..flip flops & & a tank top. Lol
  • I live in tampa fl & am due in july. I cant wait to take my baby to the beach either! :) im kinda worried about being so big & it getting so hot tho in the summer I hope I dont pass out
  • I live in Miami. I was born & raised here. My siblings & I were little water babies & that's how I see my LO being. My family loves pools & the beach, I can't wait until I can watch my LO playing in the water :) I'm also due in Sept. So when summer comes again my LO will be ready :)
  • Yess I cant wait to get back into some shorts and flip flops! Ill put suntan lotion on my belly in the shape of a smiley face and see if it tans like that lol
  • Lmao what an idea!
  • Im from panama city beach still a little cold here ugh i hate the cold weather.im due may 30th cant wait!
  • @nimms I'm from california born and raised and last summer my husband and I moved to Minnesota. I was so scared cuz like you I'm freezing in 60 degrees but I'm surviving so far and you get used to the cold fast. I hate snow though and just now am getting a handle on driving in it.
  • @preggers I should be moving there in may so hopefully I will be easing myself into winter and not just arriving while it is in full force. I don't like driving in snow either.
  • edited February 2011
    @nimms Yeah we moved here at the end of July so we had time to prepare for winter also.
  • I live in Orlando and I'm due in July. I actually am enjoying this cool weather. I've been pregnant for the past 5 years with my babies so I have had really bad hot flashes and with it being cooler it helps me to not get so hot especially when chasing after my little ones. I know summer will be here soon enough. :)
  • Fort walton beach , fl! Almost 6 weeks due oct 1!!!