any 1st trimesters

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I'm 3 weeks n 6 days due october 19 I'm soo exiceted n so is my bf is there anyone out there due in october

Comments

• Im due october 7. So excited!!! Good luck :)
  • I'm so exciteddd I can't wait for a baby bump ...but so far I have been eating like a horse I'm very horny lol is this normal to want to be sexually active
  • Very normal but im the opposite lol. Im 9 weeks and 3 days. Due september 5.
  • Last week I was super horny but this week I'm the opposite. I'm exactly 6 weeks today =) Due September 29th
  • K I thought I was weird. . L-)
  • You are due before my bday aww
  • Im 8weeks n 3 days im due sept 12
  • 12 weeks today(:
  • Are you Guys having morning sickness
  • I did...its getting better though
  • I don't have any so far 8-|
  • I'm 5 weeks ,due oct 4, and we r so happy, congrats everyone.
  • I'm 10wks due sept 6.
  • @mrssmith89 When I wake up in the morning I feel horrible and nauseous and occasionally throughout the day but so far I haven't thrown up yet
  • some times I feel light headed
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 8 weeks & 4 days. I'm always nauseous & I have severe gas pains. I never actually throw up tho, even tho at this point I really want to because I'm convinced it'll make me feel better. Despite being so sick, hubby and I are extremely excited and anxiously awaiting our new addition :) congrats to u all!
  • I'm so glad I down loaded this app .I can really find out some use ful things ..congrats to u all .
  • I'm about 6 weeks! We are so excited! I've been nauseous, dizzy, tired, and moody. I've also had annoying gas cramps and constipation.
  • I'm also nine weeks and three days. Due on Sept. Fifth!!!! My bf. And I are so excited. Just wish the nausea and headaches would go away. Also all food is disgusting, I wish that would change soon!!
  • So u jus took a nap and woke up feelin nausious ugh and hungry ..weird....I'm a second time mom and my 1st pregnancy was a breeze I had no side effects but this time around it goes and comes

• I'm due on September 20th..and having mix symptoms! One moment I'm sick, the next I eat like crazy! I am so tired I could cry then i get a burst of energy where I could clean the whole house. One moment Ill be laughing then crying my eyes out! And my poor hubby...lol...one day ill jump his bones and want it all the time, then the next day ill refuse. Anyone else going on the emotional rollercoaster?
  • I am the exact same way aarons army wive. I'm due sept 20 th too and I'm in the same boat with you
  • Yesss I'm an emotional hormonal WRECKKKKK I won't be suprised if I start cryin while havein sex :-D
  • I am due October 5th and just got nervous... I peed and there was a smear of blood when I wiped.... anyone else have this happen? I've been cramping for about a week like periods cramps and this is my second baby ... I don't remember this with my first
  • Yeapp in my 5th week..dont feel pg at all
  • ROTFL! Glad I'm not alone...started to think that im crazy! Only thing keeping me sane is Jenny McCarthy's book "Belly Laughs" if y'all haven't read it, it's a must! Its so funny! The hubby reads it with me, it's good to laugh about what your going through! X)
  • Aowen- I had to go to the er for bleeding, the doctor told me some is normal, so don't stress too much! But definitely consult you Dr. And if gets really bad head to the er! But again don't stress! And good luck! : )
  • Yea its normal because I was spottin the other day my hubby thought I was havin a mc ..but I'm good now hungrier than ever