Hi, Everyone!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob i want some!!! extra butter please!
  • interesting :-?
  • I can't find it...I'm out of good books to read and was really looking forward to it;)
  • @gatorbob :( i cant help it.. baby doesnt like snacks... and ive never been a fan of sweets now im all salads, baked foods, shopping at down to earth (the organic/vegetarian store) it makes me sad... i miss fried chicken!!!
  • I tried it and its not under her comments...did they delete it afterall?
  • I think I missed it too. I can't find it anywhere, what was it about? If I dare ask? Lol
  • I think so, I looked for it again and can't find it??
  • Omg why was she suspected for being fake in the first place who found the pic on google of bd if she is really fake all I have to say is karma is a b**ch
  • Crud! Guess I will just have to wait for Hawaii 5-0 to come on...like me some Alex oloughlin. Please don't tell the hubby cause he kicked all my fantasy guys out of closet. Jealous much!!!
  • They are giving you rope..........
  • They've out smarted us after all...
  • @junebug86 I don't remember who said she was a fake, I really hope she isn't! Her story seems a little "off" but im hoping its just our pregnant brains trying to tell us to jump to conclusions. I TRY to give the benefit of the doubt....but I've been fooled before by the first fake on pregly so maybe im too gullible...
  • Uh oh... lol I got my popcorn!
  • @jayncarminesmommy u tell me first...where You from? :)
  • I know I really felt for her my mom has breast cancer and that's nothing to joke around about it just makes me sick that someone could pretend to have a horrible disease and feed off of everybodys sympathy and have people crying and praying for them but I have to agree if she was in a coma she wouldn't just pop out of it and be busy busy busy
  • Base on all y'all feedback and comments I think this person is a fraud . And messing with other people emotion.
This discussion has been closed.