@mama_kat

edited April 2011 in About App & Forum
You've got to be kidding! Her comments went above and beyond tonight! Your post does not acknowldege her wrong doings!

Comments

• I know right?! :O
  • She is banned k noshe is no more
  • Yes she requested to be banned. But why post a thread to justify her actions? Biased & favoritism. If it was some regular user, they would've been gone. Smh!
  • @lovingmybabyboy yep i agree! if it was just one of us the cia would have just made us quietly disappear...
  • Agree wholeheartedly...we are not stupid, we know she did wrong...why is that not validated? You can't pull the wool over our eyes and try to justify it...that only makes us angrier and more discouraged with this site...HONESTY is what is needed to bring this site out of the gutter...try it sometime!
  • Also, not one other person off of that discussion better get banned...she instigated it and fueled the flames and was only banned at her request, so therefore no one else should be banned for it either unless they request it...am I right?
  • @sunshine25 it better not happen
  • Hey ladies don' t forget to rate Pregly :)
  • What happened??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Two words ...baby bump more categories and easier to choose what you want to read or not. I saw this and agree with you all. And since last week, I've decided to go to baby bump I leave this one for the information about tips and stuff. This junk on here won't stop, the mods and some others honestly can't acknowledge certain things that we think they should. To be so cowardess and only declare more rules is bs. Look at the app and the comments made before you download. It's crazy. Drama is best on here. If I get banned I know there is so much more out there for apps and information and real support. I love how we are wrong but mods and owner can't acknowledge us but only delete. As if that's a threat. I think I'm done. My name is the same on baby bump and I'm not against email. Ckasprz1183@yahoo.com @Jess510 and anyone else.
  • What happened I missed it all!!!! ????? Lol! Damn!
  • SMH,..TYPICAL PREGLY.. :-S
  • How do your rate it on your phone?
  • They will Obviously NEVER admit their wrong... I'm sitting back waiting for KARMA to start... :)
  • @awaamommy you go to you apps... Like your apps in your market.... thats how I get to mine.
  • Okay thanks.
  • @ghetto betty im sitting right next to yoi, this is rediculous,..pure comedy!! B-)
  • Hmmm.. I totally missed out on what happened yesterday/today?

Owell.. back to bed..
  • Look above at moderators comments
  • What the hell happened? I really like to know what Twins said!
  • Twin_angels went off the deepend! She went on bb and saw a comment about her ttc and smoking. Suposedly someine else tild her but i'll leave that up to you ladies to decide.

She then posten a dissc calling this person out. When people confronted twin_angels for doing this and being a mod she really went nuts. She said she was stepping down and quitting pregly. She then started swearing and berating everyone. This went on for over 200 comments before it was closed. Her last comment was fu7k you b!tch but nothing was changed lije I have.

• Lol Were internet gangsters, dumb ass broads, and apparently we are on our high horses. Mind you while this was going on there was a mysterious disappearance of all other mods
  • I'm confused....mamakat said she took her mod status away and when she looked at her thread and saw what she wrote...she banned her. So what's the big fuss? How did twin get special privileges?
  • :-? over 200 comments huh,..lol not surprised,..shhh we cant talk about it tho, only mods are aloud to express/defend themselves.. :-?
This discussion has been closed.