1st time on here!

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm 29 weeks n my bf smokes hella weed in the same room as me... HOW RISKY IS THAT?

Comments

• june momma here too!! The 25th.. I'm not sure bout the pot?? Do u get a contact high around him?
  • Um...well probably not good, considering you can get a contact high from just breathing that in...you wouldnt smoke it while you are pregnant so why would you inhale it? ..not trying to be rude either...
  • Welcome! Nd eww tell to go somewhere ehat witt all that.. Wish mii bf would.. If he does it around u all the tiime then yaa that's not healthy but every now n then shouldn't.. Second hand smoke is never guud though..
  • I'm always trying 2 stay in bed and all he does is smoke.... I'm like wtf. He dnt even care =( can't really say much cuz I moved in wit him.
  • I would ask him nicely to go outside..that's selfish.. Tell him its not good for u nd bby
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea he's very selfish. Instead he tells me 2 leave! SmH
  • I'm having a boy <3
    If he won't leave the bed, just go on the sofa, idk risks of weed smoke but I'm sure the doc wld say it wasn't ideal.
  • U need to up and demand he goes outside what happens when ur baby comes he needs to get used to it no smoking inside
  • Exactly! He's sch a jerk.... smh
  • I agree smoking is not good =;