Las Vegas Mommys

edited February 2011 in USA moms
So I live in this crazy town Las Vegas and I wanted to know if there is anybody else who lives here :)

Comments

• I do :) how long have you been here?
  • I've been here almost 15 years and you?? How far along are you
  • Almost 11 years :) and I'm 9 weeks today :D how far are you?
  • Thats a while just like me and I'm 24 weeks on Friday :) who is your doctor if you don't mind me asking
  • Awww! How is it going so far? And i haven't seen a doc yet :/ bad yes but u can't figure out how to tell my parents. I'm 20 but i still live with them for another few months until my husband gets back from tech school in the Air Force. They're just really strict lol
  • *i can't figure out
  • Awe so your a young mommy like me I'm only 23 and this pregnancy has been going good at times I just think its taking forever hehe so do you work I recently left my moms house now I'm alone with my hubby and daughter
  • Haha i kinda understand the taking forever part i can't imagine having to wait another 8 months! I want my baby now haha and yea i work :) since I'm not a high risk pregnancy i like being able to work lol
  • I know I have only 16 more weeks and I'm like please pass by fast and that's good I was at high risk in the beginning just because I had lost one before this one and I also have an ovarian cyst but now it better :) I also work thank god its not a heavy job
  • Oh my :( thats horrible :( I'm glad you're going strong on this one!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's nice what part of town are u from did you just find out your pregnant
  • I live in the northeast part and awe its my husbands first also but I already have a 7 year old but he adopted her and have toy made your first doc app yet
  • edited April 2011
    We're from Vegas!!2
  • I live in Vegas!! I have only been here a year and half...not real fond of it...but we are stuck here for another year atleast...(hubby is in the AF) I am 16 weeks!
  • Welcom! Nelis air base right ? And congrats !!
  • Yep Nellis! Thanks! Congrats to all of you to! Its our first I am 27 he is 28..
  • edited April 2011
    I'm 31 and she is 25 and this will be our second :)>-
  • Were in sumerlin.
  • North here...we just moved into a new development thank god lol...some of them up here are rough! I wish we lived in summerlin..but its to far from his work. We will probably be moving to Seattle after he gets out, we love it up there!
  • edited April 2011
    Summerlin can be far but it's worth a drive! Seattle oh my far northwest .
  • R u both from WA originally ?
  • No my husband is from Washington state..not to far from seattle and we went to visit his family there last summer and I fell in love! I am from the east coast originally so I miss the green ...there is to much dirt here! lol
  • Lol my wife missed the green 2 .
  • where is she from?
  • I miss it so much I actually planted flower outside my door here...they are doing fine now...but come middle of the summer...I dont know how they are going to fare...
  • There's a lot people here from WA state. 2 actually everyone who lives here are from everywhere .
  • edited April 2011
    They may need an umbrella ! J/k my wife said those flowers will not last, unless it's deserts flowers. Cause summers comes it will be dry heat less rain temp. Can be over 100 s