SEX

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Two weeks ago i posted that my wife and i had been very active until we found out about our baby....we are 12 weeks now. we did twice last week...but i just can tell that my wife is not into it like she use to be........i just think i am going to stop trying and see what happens.........

Comments

• Don't give up . She may get a different impression .don't make her do any of the work.
  • edited April 2011
    maybe just give it a few days. maybe when she hits get second trimester things will change
  • Please don't take this the wrong way but do you remind her that she is beautiful and show her you are attracted to her 10xs more? Us women have a way of feeling less attractive when pregnant if my husband doesn't show me tons more attention I start feeling down about my body! I wouldn't suggest you stop trying because if she does feel less attractive that may make her feel bad about herself. Have you tried different things to try nd get her in the mood? Also does she have morning sickness and a lot of times sex is obsolete in the first trimester. We want none of it:)
  • i guess we will see
  • it might be the way youre going about it... alot of guys just have sex for themself without thinking about their partner...as second time mommy said remind her that shes beautiful when you do it make sure she knows (by your actions) you find everything about her beautiful.. and dont forget about her needs... but all of that might not work because sometimes us women just lose the drive during pregnancy... but dont stop showing her how beautiful you think she is... im sure it'll pick up in a lil bit...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i do ask she just says no.....she's not into it lol
  • @second_time_mommy7 he is really good about still letting me know how pretty and such he thinks I am.
    @westnbaby you know @jalem and angeliaandme are right. My sex drive is nonexistent. Sickness and so many UTI's ruined sex for a while. Ill let you know if it comes back.
    Love you honey. :)
  • @1stwoodsbaby & @westnbaby awww... thats cute!!! (if you are together... and your comments are meant for eachother... if not then 1stwoods thats a lil creepy)
  • Haha. @jalem yes we are together. I just happened to read this post and was like hey, that's my hubby.
  • JALEM.....yes 1stwoodsbaby is my wife.......lol i didn't know she was going to comment...... LOL
  • hahaha that is great!!! well @westnbaby at least she knows how you feel now.. and you know how she feels too...

yall are too cute!!!
  • THANKS LOL.......SINCE WE KNOW MAYBE IT WILL HAPPEN SOON
  • With all that we are going through its no wonder our sex life suffers. Make sure you always let her know that you are still attracted to her. I love the little things he does like pats my butt, or hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. For part of this pregnancy I just didn't feel interested, but I still had sex with him and it was still good. With most of my pregnancies I hit a point that that's all I wanted! So hang in there, things will get better!
  • Well for me its not that I feel unattractive, or that I don't want sex, well I actually don't even think about it and now I just get really shy... maybe your lady is going through the same thing.
  • @westnbaby @1stwoodsbaby aaaw u guys r too cute, but yeah it happens firat tri we wanna know nothing she'll get her groove back...hahahha have fun u two love birds and i wish u the best n a healthy long live n baby... :)
  • Okay so my sex drive has been wishy washy sometimes im all about it and other time the idea of it repulses me... not him just the idea of sex itself. Let me but it in perspective for you, you know the saying its not you its me?!?! ... that usually isn't the case when those words are said but in this case it really is the truth! I promise when she's horny she will come but you should def make her feel loved and beautiful we're super needy while preggers. Good luck