**you know ur a pregly addict when...

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
You come on this site and you read someones cravings and you IMMEDIATELY must have that same thing to
You freak out when the sites down and check it a million times waiting for it to come back
You talk about pregly on other sites lol
Umm that's all I can think of
Have at it girls :D

Comments

• :) LOL so true!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When ur phone lights up for anything as soon as u take care of it u go to pregly when u get a text or call while on pregly u automatically have it out for that person
  • Nope mine too. ;)
  • sitting on it all day long. I go back and forth between here aand facebook, but im on here more.. lol! I tell the daddy about all the stuff that goes on on here. he has been getting into the stuff too.. lol!
  • I know I'm addicted when I call in an fmla day losing $$$ just so i can sit on this sofa and pregly my night away..sic sic sic
  • @Itrybitty I do that to!
  • Wen the site says unavailable but ur ass keeps refreshing the page lol
  • edited April 2011
    When a man like me sitting on my iPad and along with my wife on the other hand using her iphone *-:)
  • @Jaime77 I've done that! LOL
  • When pregly turns you into an insominac (:|
  • lol.. this is facebook for pregnant men and women. :)
    I was getting so mad and upset when the site was down.. ughh! lol
  • @ittybitty lol u should send @martin that it could be preglys tag line :-)
    when u make sure ur batterys are always charged
  • @martin @martin @martin maybe he'll look.. lol!
    im NEVER far from my charger. I never let my phone go dead. it stays on the charger most of the day. lol
  • Wen Yur Watching Tv & Itt Comes To a Commercial & Yu Grab Yur Phonee To Check Preglyy.

Wen Yu & Hubby Fightt & Yu Turn To Pregly To Venttt.

Wen Yu Wakee Up Att Midnightt To See Watt Thee Dramaas Boutt.
    Lmao :D Thatss All i Can Think Of.
  • Omgosh!!! Hahah this is all sooo true!
  • Everyone is dead on!! Lol
  • Jus thought of this... wen ur phones gunna die but stay on till it shuts off! :(
  • When u get mad that your fiance didn't wake u up to say bye so u can check pregly once he's gone to work then never actually going back to sleep as its more interesting on here!!
  • edited April 2011
    When u rather be on here then go to sleep when its 230 and have to get up at 6!!
  • @imamommasoon the daddy and I did that the other day at the dr's office, all the way up to the 30 second reminder saying its turning off. but it got put on the car charger as soon as we got out and I was right back on. lol! thats the only time I can really remember it going dead
  • @Ittybitty :-) thanks for the positive vibe!
  • When the site being down is irritating enough to start contractions.

When you've got Pregly up on your laptop AND cell phone, at the same time.

When Pregly is all you dream about.

When you would rather browse discussions than watch your favorite TV show.

When you have a craving, but cannot put the phone/computer away to act upon said craving.

Yup, I'm pretty sure once I've had baby and delete app, I'm gonna need rehab and 12 step therapy! :))
  • At mommietwice, thas what I was goin to say lol
  • When you wake IP in the morning ylou immediately check pregly before getting out of bed lol.

Your on it all day at work n then your phone battery dies by noon.
  • When your husband complains that pregly is interfering with your intimacy..... Nevermind that my body is under construction......it's all pregly's fault!!!! :/
  • How about when u get up in the middle of the nite to go to the bathroom and u ck pregly to see what is going on
  • When you're reading posts at a red light.
  • Cant sleep without checkin pregly first. Wake up for midnight snack and have pregly loading while making a snack... When its 826 and ur up when u normally sleep til noon!